• ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    7 Items You Won't Believe Are Actually Legal

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please move it if necessary.
    I actually found this on another forum, but feel it is worthy of sharing. A lot of it is already commonly known among folks like us, but there are a few surprises. Also a few stretches and inaccuracies, but we'll discuss those I'm sure!
    7 Items You Won't Believe Are Actually Legal | Cracked.com

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Whoever wrote that really bugs me.

Why isn't there a federal ban on this? Why is this legal?? Wah wahh whahh.

The fact is the FED has no business banning any weapon. The constitution says we have the right to bear arms, and that states should be the ones to produce a ban, if at all.

And yeah, it might be hard for him to believe, but we have the right to free speech as well. So him wishing we could ban certain books makes me cringe as well. Maybe we should ban j**koffs from wishing away our rights.

Gun-controllers looking for something else to spook people about.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    LOL, that's good. I know guys with flamethrowers, fun times. I thought it explained everything fairly accurately for a media source. They explained enough about how to legally own a mini-gun. :dunno:

Trevorreplys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Flame throwers are legal ehh? Maybe I can fashion a backpack to go around the back of it and have a concealed carry weapon.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Whoever wrote that really bugs me.

Why isn't there a federal ban on this? Why is this legal?? Wah wahh whahh.

The fact is the FED has no business banning any weapon. The constitution says we have the right to bear arms, and that states should be the ones to produce a ban, if at all.

And yeah, it might be hard for him to believe, but we have the right to free speech as well. So him wishing we could ban certain books makes me cringe as well. Maybe we should ban j**koffs from wishing away our rights.

Gun-controllers looking for something else to spook people about.

Seriously? Did you RTA? The person(s) who wrote this don't actually say they want to ban anything, this is a comedy piece written as a faux guide for someone who doesn't know these things are indeed legal.

In fact, they write in this article that they wouldn't want to ban those books, guns, flamethrowers or anything on this list.

So really :dunno:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Now, where to find some Salvia divinorum...
    You can order it on ebay, or buy it at about any head shop anywhere. Before you do though, I suggest researching it a bit. Here is a wonderful resource The Salvia divinorum Research and Information Center , just about everything known to man regarding salvia is there. It only lasts a couple minutes (2-5) and is WAY more intense than any other hallucinogen. Watch some of the videos on youtube, pretty funny stuff.

Top Bottom