• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Being able to identify and then reward those who do good deeds would be an awesome job.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    All I can think of when I see or hear Ellen's name is the look on her face when Ashton Kutcher disrobed (literally!) on her TV show. Priceless!

And, as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, I like girls too. ;)

I'm not so keen on her political views.

Wait, what was this thread about? I guess I have to follow the link.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I heard she had a heavly armed lesbian on last week, , Militia Ethridge! Thank you, thank you very much! I'm here all week!!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Do I agree with her Political views? No. Do I agree with my Best friend's political views? No. Do I let that stand in the way of how I view them? No. (Brought up as people felt it was neccessary to bring up other parts of her life, outside of the show).

But I do admit I enjoy watching Ellen from time to time, as A.) She is off the wall, random funny. B.) She does so much to help the every day person, and that is a respectable quality.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm the same as it sounds some of you were. To my surprise, I actually kind of enjoy Ellen. I don't normally watch her show or anything, but I have seen it on before, and I expected it to be terrible, but was pleasantly surprised.

Can I keep my man card?

If I can't keep it, that first part was definitely supposed to be in purple.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm the same as it sounds some of you were. To my surprise, I actually kind of enjoy Ellen. I don't normally watch her show or anything, but I have seen it on before, and I expected it to be terrible, but was pleasantly surprised.

Can I keep my man card?

If I can't keep it, that first part was definitely supposed to be in purple.

Yes. But only because she's a lesbian. If you said that about Oprah officers would be en-route to confiscate it. :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I like Ellen as an entertainer. I don't know or follow her political views. I don't care about her personal preferences., and I applaud her work in getting equal rights for all people. She seems fun and kind.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I like Ellen as an entertainer. I don't know or follow her political views. I don't care about her personal preferences., and I applaud her work in getting equal rights for all people. She seems fun and kind.

"Equal rights for all people", or just "more benefits for those causes she cares about"

She has no problem pushing national gun control, despite that "right" being in our Constitution.

Top Bottom