• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I can only think of a handful of members in the immediate Elkhart area.

Last edited:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    well for this to go some where people need to start coming up with ideas where to meet and some dates
    I like Saturday afternoons cause my wife usually has to work. Don't care that much where. I'm going to try to keep any local Elkhart county newcomers to the forum aware of this thread. Seems to me if we pay attention to each others threads and get to know each other a bit online, we are more likely to want to get together in person.

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    Hey, what do you guys think about meeting up for breakfast then heading to the grand opening of the new Midwest store (Grape rd.)? Maybe Sat. morning (6/27). I was just in the Elkhart store and they said there were going to be some great deals going on.....DPMS AR's starting at $569!!!!!!! Anybody up for this?

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I like Saturday afternoons cause my wife usually has to work. Don't care that much where. I'm going to try to keep any local Elkhart county newcomers to the forum aware of this thread. Seems to me if we pay attention to each others threads and get to know each other a bit online, we are more likely to want to get together in person.
    This Sat morning doesn't work for me. Saturday PM is easier in general.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I live in St Joe County. There are a few of us northerners around.

What's with this Midwest grand opening thing?? They opened the store on Grape Road last November. I'm out of town right now, but my wife said we got a flyer in the mail today.

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I live in St Joe County. There are a few of us northerners around.

What's with this Midwest grand opening thing?? They opened the store on Grape Road last November. I'm out of town right now, but my wife said we got a flyer in the mail today.

Yes, the store has been open for a while....but now they are finally having a "Grand Opening". The guys in Elkhart said they are having some good deals all week long starting this weekend.

Top Bottom