• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I'm in an American Politics class. We're always talking about the constitution and the amendments. We where talking about the first amendment today and got side tracked into the second amendment. I educated our instructor on Indiana Code pertaining to bringing a firearm onto university grounds. It's impossible to know everything, but dang it, it feels good to be absolutely right every once in a while. I even emailed her the IC to back it up. :rockwoot:
    My class seems to be largely pro second amendment. I'm honestly shocked as most of the students in my class seem to be the type that would be scared of firearms.

Any way just had to toot my own horn.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My class seems to be largely pro second amendment. I'm honestly shocked as most of the students in my class seem to be the type that would be scared of firearms.

I'm not convinced that sort of thinking is all that unusual. My daughter is very pro2A, has a LTCH, and is very afraid of guns, and has never fired one, ( but I'm working on that). Proper thinking about our 2nd. Ammendment rights, doesn't mean there is no fear of the awsome responsibility of ownership and use. OH, and by all means...toot away! You deserve it.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Waiting for your next post where you tell us how you were pulled out of class by campus police, detained, searched and put on the terrorist watch list.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not surprised by the reaction of the other students because we are in Indiana. I have the feeling that thinking would not be as common in some other states.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I'm in an American Politics class. We're always talking about the constitution and the amendments. We where talking about the first amendment today and got side tracked into the second amendment. I educated our instructor on Indiana Code pertaining to bringing a firearm onto university grounds. It's impossible to know everything, but dang it, it feels good to be absolutely right every once in a while. I even emailed her the IC to back it up. :rockwoot:

If you can just one liberals mind, it is all worth it.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I am not surprised by the reaction of the other students because we are in Indiana. I have the feeling that thinking would not be as common in some other states.

My wife pointed this out to me at dinner tonight. That's a good point. My class was something like 95% pro death penalty as well, which I found really weird for all the liberals we have in that class.

Militant Mind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Yeah I think your wife is right. I had a cousin on my dad's side that I figured was afraid of them and didn't seem like the kind of person to even own one. Lo and behold I find out that he CC's. The only reason I found that out is because I saw a small glimpse of the shine and black grip. The more I think about it, the more people I know in Indiana that are pro 2nd Amendment. Hmmm....I might stay here after all.

Top Bottom