• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I just got back from ECPR and as always it was a good time . I took my mom so she could try my .45 and 12 G . Naturally since she hasn't shot in 20 years and I haven't in a year , we sucked . :laugh:

Out of about 175 rnds only 15 were out of , or not touching a circle . So not too bad but we need to practice , we did manage to pull off a few bulls eyes .

She did better than I expected for not ever having shot a .45 , she wouldn't shoot the 12G though . The past week I would go over and talk her through how to handle , breath / stand , load / unload , safety , and site in both of them .

She said if we didn't go over those things and I just threw her into it she would have been ready to leave after the first shot . Something to think about guys .

I'm LOVING the Knoxx stock and Federals low recoil 00 buck ! It didn't have much kick at all and the shot groups were about 3 1/2 " at about 20-25 ' .

After today though I'm pretty sure she needs a 9mm as the recoil was a bit rough on her . Not to mention we were at Bradis yesterday and she found one she liked .

It was a good day to kill paper ! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom