Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Had to ship the Limited gun back to Brazos today, and it went smooth. Went to the Fed Ex office at the Riley Exit. Was greeted by a bell to ring on the counter. I rung it and was out of there in less than 10 minutes. The clerk took my money, packaged the case, gave me change.

No weapons sign at the door.
    correct change needed.
    But it was smooth and the lady was knowledgeable.

I recommend this place.

huzyerdaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I tried to ship a gun recently by UPS to a FFL, had all the documentation needed, she took the package and I was about to leave but I was still holdinjg the FFL license they needed to ship, she looked at me and said,'you didn't tell me it was a firearm!', I stated that I was right now! End of story is that UPS would not ship from a UPS store, I was told I had to go to a distribution hub, so I went next door to Fed Ex and they took it no problem at all. Last visit to a UPS store for anything...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I dunno. Stopped at the UPS on Muncie's south side, (Which is, I guess, a hub.) and the lady was very nice. All went smooth, and Mr. rifle went on his way for a paltry 18 dollars and some change. No complaints.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I tried to ship a gun recently by UPS to a FFL, had all the documentation needed, she took the package and I was about to leave but I was still holdinjg the FFL license they needed to ship, she looked at me and said,'you didn't tell me it was a firearm!', I stated that I was right now! End of story is that UPS would not ship from a UPS store, I was told I had to go to a distribution hub, so I went next door to Fed Ex and they took it no problem at all. Last visit to a UPS store for anything...

Yep, can't do it from a UPS Store.

Top Bottom