• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wcarm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    Pendleton
    Please allow myself to introduce myself. I’m a new resident of Indiana formerly of the very restrictive and over taxed state of Connecticut. I’ve had my permit for a while but haven’t been to the range much so I’m hoping to connect with some people that would be willing to help a newbie out with things.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

I moved to Indiana after spending my last two years in a Connecticut high school (Brookfield). Before that I was a New Yorker. Best move I ever made.

Wcarm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    Pendleton
    Welcome to the group!

I moved to Indiana after spending my last two years in a Connecticut high school (Brookfield). Before that I was a New Yorker. Best move I ever made.

Finally got the thread unlocked, I actually moved from the next town, Danbury.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Actually looking to get accustomed to the range and get comfortable going. Only been a couple times on my own before I moved.

I'm a member at Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club, which is not far from you. I drive through Pendleton every time I go there, would be happy to take you as a guest sometime. You will need to get your post count over 50 so that we can PM each other details. FCVCC membership is $60/year ($110 for the 1st year), $1 extra per range trip. It's a pretty good deal for a place with nice facilities.

Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom