• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow, for $290, that is a good deal. I've not heard of them, but it looks like a cross between a Sig and CZ. Thanks for the info.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Everyone that has shot mine has loved it. I recommend it to everyone based on my experience with it. I have this and a Ruger SR9. The SR9 cost $60 more. This is the better gun, and to me it's not even close.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    You can get them at centerfireguns.com for $293 with free shipping which is a better deal. Plus you don't have to support CTD. Those guys jacked up their prices big time after the election. Tripled their prices on some items. Wasn't cool IMHO.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    great deal. eaa makes good stuff

EAA makes nothing... just like Cold Steel. They are an importer. Witness series = Tanfoglio. The Windicator pistol... Arminius. This one, of course, Zastava.

$290 doesn't seem like a bad price at all though. I wonder if anyone else imports them? After bad experiences, I will never deal with EAA again.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Have you tried any SIG mags in yours? I understand you have to do some slight modifications to them to make it work. Just wondering if you had any insight. Thanks!:)
    I haven't tried that. I have found several places now carrying them so I have bought 2 more, and probably will buy a few more soon.

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    Zastava arms from Kragujevac Serbia also make it in 40 S&W and 45 ACP. They are very reliable and inexpensive. The original CZ-99 use to sell for $500.00 and up when the Dollar was strong versus the Euro. Great Deal.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    You can get them at centerfireguns.com for $293 with free shipping which is a better deal. Plus you don't have to support CTD. Those guys jacked up their prices big time after the election. Tripled their prices on some items. Wasn't cool IMHO.

Centerfireguns shows them going for $446. Is there something I'm missing or did they jack up there prices too

Top Bottom