• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Just when I thought 'they' couldn't get any friggen dumber, the dumberest one of the week speaks out.. unreal..

The director of the FBI is not happy with the Supreme Court's recent handgun ruling.
    Robert Mueller said he tends to believe that "weapons harm people, and more often than not they harm the people carrying them.

"Mueller said the high court's decision, which threw out a handgun ban in Washington, D.C., "does throw a lot of things up in the air." Last week, the Supreme Court struck down the District of Columbia's 32-year-old ban on handguns by a 5-4 vote. It was the first major pronouncement on gun rights in history. Mueller said communities now will have to decide their own licensing programs.

Mueller spoke Monday at a convention of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators in Hartford, Conn.He said with his grandchildren going to college, he hopes "those campuses will be weapons-free." He said college campuses and small communities could be "potential incubators of terrorism" even while major cities such as New York and Los Angeles remain primary targets for terrorists.

BangHead-1.gif

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hands down, without a doubt if I were going to college I would carry everyday and everywhere. What good is an education without life. I'd rather have life than education.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The director of the FBI is not happy with the Supreme Court's recent handgun ruling. Robert Mueller said he tends to believe that "weapons harm people, and more often than not they harm the people carrying them

Then clearly, those who are concerned with peace officer safety should be making sure they don't carry any weapons.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Mueller spoke Monday at a convention of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators in Hartford, Conn.He said with his grandchildren going to college, he hopes "those campuses will be weapons-free."

Way to go Mueller, keep pushing for government slaughter houses like Va. Tech!:thumbsup:

:puke::puke::puke:

Windwalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    I would like to see him get removed from office for not supporting the Supreme Court decision. As head of the top Federal Law Enforcement Agency it is his job to have his Department support the Supreme Court decisions.

Dr. Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Incubators for Terrorism

Mueller spoke Monday at a convention of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators in Hartford, Conn.He said with his grandchildren going to college, he hopes "those campuses will be weapons-free." He said college campuses and small communities could be "potential incubators of terrorism" even while major cities such as New York and Los Angeles remain primary targets for terrorists.

He is so right! But it will be some of the professors that are the threat. Many of our colleges and universities have over the top extreme liberal instructors.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL

He is so right! But it will be some of the professors that are the threat. Many of our colleges and universities have over the top extreme liberal instructors.

'All the better to continue the brainwashing, my dear" :rolleyesedit:

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    So, when did Mueller say that the FBI agents were turning in their weapons?

And you are right, What a DUMBASS!!!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I would like to see him get removed from office for not supporting the Supreme Court decision. As head of the top Federal Law Enforcement Agency it is his job to have his Department support the Supreme Court decisions.

Could be he's just looking at Job Security. An OBama Presidency will want an anti gun rights person in all key policy and enforcement positions. Scary huh :xmad:

in812

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    big +1 where do we start ? i'll sign !

Could be he's just looking at Job Security. An OBama Presidency will want an anti gun rights person in all key policy and enforcement positions. Scary huh :xmad:
    hum sounds like a typical lawyer/gov offical

Top Bottom