• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    This is good stuff for training at home. I used this a few winters ago when it was to cold to go outside. I help me make B class in production.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am not a fan of Steve Anderson at all. But his drills work. They will improve you in many ways. Do his drills a while and any three target array will not stand a chance.

I have not ordered the second book. I read a review and I think it will have some good stuff in it as well. But I am not a fan and I cannot bring myself to send him another check.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    dry fire is an important component to any practice schedule. working out your draw? dryfire. develped a flinch? dryfire. weather outside frightful? you guessed it, dryfire. there is no real substitute for noisy trigger time, but dryfire IS useful. the specialized drills are great, but just dryfiring at the bad guys on tv (my wife loves this one) is just good, clean fun. do i need to mention that you should make sure, then make sure again, then check again, that your pistola is not loaded?

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    dry fire is an important component to any practice schedule. working out your draw? dryfire. develped a flinch? dryfire. weather outside frightful? you guessed it, dryfire. there is no real substitute for noisy trigger time, but dryfire IS useful. the specialized drills are great, but just dryfiring at the bad guys on tv (my wife loves this one) is just good, clean fun. do i need to mention that you should make sure, then make sure again, then check again, that your pistola is not loaded?

That might work for me to finally get a new TV.

Thanks for the idea :rockwoot:

Top Bottom