• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    So, I manage a hotel in downtown Indy. I'm working late the other night and I'm walking my usual rounds through the hotel lobby when I find this guy:

5B041C0E-7401-43D2-9C21-F2FA143F383E_zps67fbn3wh.jpg

He is passed out drunk on a couch right by my front door. I try to wake him up and get him to his room. After a minute of trying to get him awake he starts swinging his fists and screams, "Stop trying to take my wallet!"

I told him to calm down and no one was trying to take anything from him, but he said, "Whocares?"

At this point he was a real disturbance to my other guests. I flagged down a uniformed security officer who works in my hotel. He said we should call the cops since the guy had a gun. I told him not to worry because I have watched a lot of Cory & Erika videos so I would gladly disarm him myself. Who needs to deal with the cops when you've learned from the best?

The Glock I took from this guy is one of those $2000 Salient Arms custom jobs. I'm thinking this ******* owes me for being such a prick. So the security guard and I tell him we're cops and that we have to confiscate his gun. He starts complaining and says he can't believe his bad luck. I guess his mechanic had recently had some cop go to Walmart and take his car while he was at work.

At this point I don't give a crap what sob story he tells. We take him back to the 19th floor (where we find he has a Sig, this guy must be loaded). We give a fake business card with a made up cop name (I think the security guard said his name was Denny, a total stereotypical cop name) and said he could pick up his Glock at the IMPD downtown offices once he sobered up.

Overall, it was a pretty sweet night of work. I got a $2000 Glock I'm about to list on the classifieds (splitting the cheddar I make with the guard). Excuse me while I go watch Cory & Erika videos and pop a stiffy.

Top Bottom