• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    The time has come to take my daughter home, so I will be driving to Pa tomorrow morning. She is growing into such a wonderful young woman I so hate to see her go. They grow up so fast. She is planning on joining the Air Force after she graduates High School, then she will be who knows where...

I will have my lap top with me so I will still be around on and off over the next few days. I will report any craziness I might happen upon on the trip.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Sorry to hear you have to take her home. But at least you know that she's got a good head on her shoulders and I'm sure she will do you proud in the Air Force. Be happy you got to enjoy the time with her that you could. And just do what you can to make it more often in the future. Have a safe trip!

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Maybe I'll see you on the way back.... I'm headed that way, too. I'm visiting my daughter near Philly.

I'm leaving on Friday morning, I'll be back on Tuesday of next week. It's a helluva drive.

She normally has a reason to come to Indiana when I see her and it breaks my heart to see her drive away. She's 23 and a college grad working on her Master's.

Hug your kids, guys...... It won't be long they will be grown up.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Maybe I'll see you on the way back.... I'm headed that way, too. I'm visiting my daughter near Philly.

I'm leaving on Friday morning, I'll be back on Tuesday of next week. It's a helluva drive.

She normally has a reason to come to Indiana when I see her and it breaks my heart to see her drive away. She's 23 and a college grad working on her Master's.

Hug your kids, guys...... It won't be long they will be grown up.

We are going pretty close to Philly as well.. Lancaster Pa. I will be home Wed night. I'll drive strait threw sleep a few hours and drive back...

Top Bottom