• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This is no longer about the initial victim nor the police that murdered him. We now see an all out effort, instigation occurring. I would imagine many rioters are being paid and from out of town. It will get ugly before it gets better. Not sure how this will be received, but I am sorry it happened but please, all the people who are posting (F/B and such) about this situation is making it worse IMO. There are idiots on both sides of each spectrum. Religion, color, income, gender, race and so on; there are troublemakers in each group. Not that this is acceptable, but to respond to idiocy with idiocy should not acceptable. The idiots are sitting back happily watching their efforts create havoc and division. I think of it like a troll who comes to a forum. Stirs the pot and sits back and proudly enjoys his/her creation. We need to be consistent with our efforts to eliminate violence, at any level. What happened was wrong. Being fired was wrong. Delaying any arrest was wrong......and certainly, the actions of the rioters are equally wrong.

Would it be wrong for me to ask why we don't see riots in major cities that have high crime rates, protesting the high murder rates? Chicago?

The riots are pretty well organized plus funded. The people organizing the violence hate the USA and want to destroy our nation. It isnt about George Floyd anymore for them Its about using the narrative to riot and destroy our country (antifa). The people who you will find organizing the riots and causing the destruction probably fantasize about the Communist Manifesto and read it all the time.

Top Bottom