• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    found one on mine about 3 weeks ago(more of noticed), round, 1" dia, yellow selfsticky back with hi-vis reflective coating.

I peeled it off not thinking too much about it. today I got home, there's a fresh white one on the same spot. I peeled it off again then drove around the neighborhood, found 4 other homes have white and blue dots on their mailboxes. There are no more than 25 houses in our subdivision.

Is this something about perps scouting the neighborhood?

Google says it's FEMA.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do you take a newspaper?

I think our paper guy put them on to know at a glance whose box he was supposed to leave one. I'll have to check, but I think since we dropped it, there's no longer a dot there.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    th

No comment.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Maybe it's the way the mail carriers tag the boxes of people who don't give the carrier a nice Christmas gift.

I always give a nice box of candy to my carrier and I have a gold dot on my box. The other colors must be for variations of...........loser.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It's for the paper where I live... The sticker is on my paper box though, not the mailbox.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I've got a news paper box on my mail box pole. I haven't gotten the paper in 11-12 years. I've asked the paper to take the paper tube back. My mail box was ran over about 10 years ago. It broke it. I tossed the tube then a few weeks later I notice the paper tube was back on it. Must be wishful thinking on there part to assume I ever want to get the paper again. :dunno:

Now I gotta go look to see what color dot I have on my box so I can see what camp I'm going to be sent to. :tinfoil:

Top Bottom