• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Someone started a thread about how to buy a suppressor and I posted "I want to walk into Andrew's shop like a toddler with a fistful of cash and say "tell me what to buy'". Turns out I wasn't joking. After giving him a budget and a list of what hosts I had, he came back with two excellent recommendations. Walked me through the easiest route to gather all the needed information, and two form 4s were efiled. Five days later they were approved and within a couple weeks UPS dropped them at my door.

Amazing how my first suppressor took 18 months compared to basically getting one via Door Dash :lmfao:Great advice, great service and great patience with me. I look forward to ordering more from him soon.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Someone started a thread about how to buy a suppressor and I posted "I want to walk into Andrew's shop like a toddler with a fistful of cash and say "tell me what to buy'". Turns out I wasn't joking. After giving him a budget and a list of what hosts I had, he came back with two excellent recommendations. Walked me through the easiest route to gather all the needed information, and two form 4s were efiled. Five days later they were approved and within a couple weeks UPS dropped them at my door.

Amazing how my first suppressor took 18 months compared to basically getting one via Door Dash :lmfao:Great advice, great service and great patience with me. I look forward to ordering more from him soon.
    Andy knows cans errr,, supressors

Top Bottom