• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Even if I was prepped to that level, which I am not...yet...I would not want to advertise it to, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. No thank you. Let the ruffians raid them while I slip quietly to my BOL that nobody knows where it is, or what is there.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Nope, I feel it's not on our best intrest to show the world what we have done! I do feel it is important to educate people but even some of my closest friends that prep follows are rule of some things need to stay private!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Negative ghost rider but some of those people don't think... Like the ones that have a bug out exercise and it takes them forever just to get the bags moved into their shelter in the basement or whatever.... Wife was like "why do they not just keep them there"...

I try and pick bits a peices from the show and that's about it, I hope nobody adopts everything they see on that show....

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've been practicing my malfunctions where my fingers get in front of the barrel and the trigger gets pulled. I've also been practicing my 750lb. waddling around trying to make everyone that preps look like a complete idiot. I've also been mixing my urine and feces in a blender and using it as a mud mask, mostly because it makes my skin look youthful.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm also impressed with showing all the neighbors how much you have or that there is a bunker in your garage hidden under some easily moved cardboard... Or how you Have a semi come to your house at night with food because you think nobody will notice or hear a semi at night in a sub division......

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I've been practicing my malfunctions where my fingers get in front of the barrel and the trigger gets pulled. I've also been practicing my 750lb. waddling around trying to make everyone that preps look like a complete idiot. I've also been mixing my urine and feces in a blender and using it as a mud mask, mostly because it makes my skin look youthful.

...so THATS how you got your face to look like that in your avatar... :D

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Nope, G13 Classified. Those people on that show are freaking retarded. Lets just detonate a pipe bomb on tv or show everyone that you are hiding your soup packs on a door behind a thin sheet of wood. DUH

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Do you have a mix ratio for this or just play by ear?????????????

Not showing much to folks I know let alone every Zombie watching TV............Nuts, just nuts.

Top Bottom