• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abrewer15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Elkhart, Indiana
    When I was younger I was scared of horror films. Now I get nervous watching films telling me how the world is going to end or how it is ending soon. My only thought to combat these fears start with GET MORE GUNS and COOK MORE BACON.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Was a very interesting show. Reading about prepping and seeing some people actually doing it to that extent puts a lot of perspective on it. Family watched it with me and that did a lot to change their way of thinking.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Was a very interesting show. Reading about prepping and seeing some people actually doing it to that extent puts a lot of perspective on it. Family watched it with me and that did a lot to change their way of thinking.

I hope they know to keep their mouths shut about it. (You did remind them of that didn't you? ;))

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I had it on, not really watching, but noticed a couple things. Every person on that show they interviewed wanted to keep their plans secret from their neighbors but yet the show gave full names, images of the houses, and city location.

I'm glad I spent my time last night in the break room.

c2joe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Got some good ideas off of this show last night, wife walked in took a quick look at the tv and roller her eyes. One day she'll be thanking me.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    on natgeo right now......dooms day prepper...interesting show

I was on vacation in hershey, PA with the family. We came back to the hotel for the night and to my complete surprise this show was on tv... Sucks that I missed the firsthalf.

I was floored with I saw 2 gents that I regularly watch on youtube.... ANd they really have their act together.

I am going to see if I can dig this episode up on the net or on rerun.

Cheers

IndyPrepper

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Check out icefilms.info i watched it there last night. just search by title and enjoy. By the way don't download any of that crap they are selling....

i checked the web site, and cant find where it is going to be on again, has anyone found it online?

thanks

jake

caserace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    I thought the show was good too, but I more or less disagreed with the host telling everyone to include all of their neighbors. I would think if your in a big city and plan and using your home as a 'fort' then the last think you'll want/need is all of your neighbors thinking they can come mooch, or worse just kill you and take all of your food or just take over your home base.

Top Bottom