• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So I was rolling north on 465 up the west side today during morning rush. TONS of traffic, all pretty much doing 65ish. Out of the blue around 16th street I think, suddenly a white F150 pulls into the fast lane and into a hole in traffic a bit behind me. Im in the middle lane and just get past him as he gets almost up to speed. Yup. hidden strobes, its an unmarked Trooper.

He picks up speed and eases past me and RIGHT behind him... and I mean 2 feet or less behind him at times is a chick in a prius with a sourpuss face. She is pissed this guy decided to pull out in front of her and she is determined to ride his ass until he moves over to let her by. There is too much traffic for her to go around after all.

About the time she gets past me I say to myself. "She has no clue who she is trying to intimidate. She's gonna get nailed. Well, apparently 3 miles or so ahead he finally notices her and swings quickly back to the inside shoulder while slowing down, and just as she gets past, he lights her up.

He looked PISSED too. In my rear view They were barely stopped and the trooper was out of his truck quickly moving toward her while smartly throwing his hat on his noggin. He meant business.

I actually giggled like a schoolgirl.

If it was one of you guys, I hope she got SEVERAL tickets. That behavior was uncalled for. Tailgating, excessive speed, (reckless driving since she couldnt see where she was going?) and ESPECIALLY being a self righteous eco-douche. :):

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So I was rolling north on 465 up the west side today during morning rush. TONS of traffic, all pretty much doing 65ish. Out of the blue around 16th street I think, suddenly a white F150 pulls into the fast lane and into a hole in traffic a bit behind me. Im in the middle lane and just get past him as he gets almost up to speed. Yup. hidden strobes, its an unmarked Trooper.

He picks up speed and eases past me and RIGHT behind him... and I mean 2 feet or less behind him at times is a chick in a prius with a sourpuss face. She is pissed this guy decided to pull out in front of her and she is determined to ride his ass until he moves over to let her by. There is too much traffic for her to go around after all.

About the time she gets past me I say to myself. "She has no clue who she is trying to intimidate. She's gonna get nailed. Well, apparently 3 miles or so ahead he finally notices her and swings quickly back to the inside shoulder while slowing down, and just as she gets past, he lights her up.

He looked PISSED too. In my rear view They was barely stopped and the trooper was out of his truck quickly moving toward her while smartly throwing his hat on his noggin. He meant business.

I actually giggled like a schoolgirl.

If it was one of you guys, I hope she got SEVERAL tickets. That behavior was uncalled for. Tailgating, excessive speed, (reckless driving since she couldnt see where she was going?) and ESPECIALLY being a self righteous eco-douche. :):

Great story but um, unless you are a schoolgirl I would have left that part out!:wrongdoor:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not sure the department, but someone is fond of Mustangs as well. Seen several of them with cars pulled over between Kentucky Ave and 74.

She should have been ticketed for driving a Prius. Eco-douche. Reminds me of the fat cow that laid into the diesel owner without provocation.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Guess the money she saved in gas mileage will go tothe state.Mustangs, most likely trooper too,they normally just run traffic. Seems like the trucks are usually construction zones.people notice marked cars for the moment but those vehicles make the fear of not noticing them and getting busted go up.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yeah, I've seen that guy on the west side before. It's sneaky, but they could get more people to slow down in a marked car.

Until word gets out. Then any DOT truck could actually be an ISP truck and maybe, just maybe, people will think a bit more about speeding in work zones.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Man card in jeopardy....

Nah. Man card firmly held.

I can do things like giggle like a schoolgirl, carry my wife's pink Maxpedition shoulder bag (purse) without embarrasment (its FAAAAABULOUS!), buy her womanly products when aunt Flo comes for a visit, etc. Hell, I even let my kids paint my toenails when they do it with Mom and want EVERYONE to do it. (Boy it really drove their Grandma crazy when we went to her pool the next day. LOL She was SOOOO uncomfortable. BFD. Its paint.)

REAL men can do things with confidence that less confident men would do, or even mock. :D Yes, I have even been known to cry at sad movies... If you had a dry eye at the end of Saving Private Ryan when he asked his wife "Tell me I lived a good life?" you are heartless, soulless, unfeeling bastard. :):

So dont worry, I'm confident in my manhood.
    dunno.gif

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    That close range and those speeds, good time to dump your whole reservoir of windshield washer fluid.

It's raining!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    They don't do that up here. Cops are pace cars here. I like when out of state ones are driving around (lots of IL ones live here in NWI) and these dummies are afraid to pass.

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Down here in the Southern counties both the State and some of the Counties are using bright colored Mustangs...not police paint...but Candy Apple Red etc. They also have a couple of SUV's and Pickup's...I've seen a white and a grey F150 Crewcab recently.

The Motorcycle guys like to stand on the median next to the center barrier and radar-gun folks 'running for the border'...from about Exit 9 down to the river. The ISP even uses a DOT truck with cones sitting around it and "Men Working Zone" signs up...the the radar in the DOT truck passes the word to a couple of chase cars down the road a piece. This all happens where I-65 widens out at exit 9, but the speed limt drops from 70 to 55 right where the road goes to 4 lanes on a side.

I would bet that the locals know enough to watch out, but the folks from Illinois and Tennessee don't, so a wider road means a faster speed....NOT !!

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Yeah, I've seen that guy on the west side before. It's sneaky, but they could get more people to slow down in a marked car.

I saw one last month on I-65 a couple of miles south of the Frankfort exit. And I am thinking they aren't particularly interested in the visual aspect. I think they are looking to make a little money. And the way the fools from Chicago drive up and down I-65, I would welcome a couple more super stealth rides on that road. :cool:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    There's a white Dodge Ram out there too. I've seen them on 465 on the SW side and on I-65 between 465 and the Greenwood exit.

Yep! One morning on my way to work a similar incident happened with the Ram 1500. Someone came flying up behind him, he moved over and let them pass, and as soon as they did he lit them up. I just shook my head, because if you were paying attention the lights in the rear window are easy to spot.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The Chargers and Crown Vic's are what I call non guilt issue. The other vehicles in the states inventory come with a quota of tickets to issue for the guilty pleasure of driving such vehicles. There are several Mustangs up here and one of them has tractor/trailers pulled over throughout his entire shift. Works highway 30 between Warsaw and Fort Wayne.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If anybody travels in the area between Crown Point and Winamac, it would probably be a good idea to avoid speeding on IN-8, US 421, IN-10, or IN-39 for a couple weeks. Just sayin' :shady:

Top Bottom