• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip
    It's his right to be able to express himself within the rules of the forum and if he has not violated a rule, he should be able to say whatever he wants, right? Besides, just like when others post their concern about certain threads, the same ability to ignore the objectionable content still exists.

And it's my right to respond with my feelings on the subject.

I will say, though, that your hypocrisy has just made me wonder whether Nordicheathenvinlander has a point with some of his posts.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Dont get me wrong here. I fully support peoples right to carry open or concealed which ever they choose. I served and defended that right for all Americans in the Marine Corps. And do personally carry everywhere I go. But i just passed some Jackwagon on a beat to hell Harley with a shreaded T shirt doing his best trailer park imitation, with his POS high point .45 literally flapping in the wind. I mean nearly falling out of his holster and sliding down the highway. People already think all gun owners are paranoid, red neck, wife beating, inbreaders. And this jerkoff is feeding the fire with gasoline.

let the flames begin for the high point comment.

What you saw probably make us all "look" bad. I understand your point, but your description irritates all us trailer park trash.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Dont get me wrong here. I fully support peoples right to carry open or concealed which ever they choose. I served and defended that right for all Americans in the Marine Corps. And do personally carry everywhere I go. But i just passed some Jackwagon on a beat to hell Harley with a shreaded T shirt doing his best trailer park imitation, with his POS high point .45 literally flapping in the wind. I mean nearly falling out of his holster and sliding down the highway. People already think all gun owners are paranoid, red neck, wife beating, inbreaders. And this jerkoff is feeding the fire with gasoline.
    let the flames begin for the high point comment.

A beat to hell Harley and a shreaded T shirt, he was probably a lawyer or CEO on a weekend let down your hair and be a wild man get away.
    But as far as the trailer park comment, I lived in Apple Valley Estates for a couple years, you interviewed and had a background and credit check to get into the park, and they had a strict set of rules about lot upkeep and appearance. The only trash in that park got picked up once a week.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    And it's my right to respond with my feelings on the subject.

I will say, though, that your hypocrisy has just made me wonder whether Nordicheathenvinlander has a point with some of his posts.

Please point out my hypocrisy. I didn't say anyone could not respond or post anything they desired, within the rules of the forum. By the way, I didn't say it was you to whom I was responding, but if you aren't trailer trash why do you care what the OP or even I have to say?

BTW, who is Nordicheathenvinlander and what point which he has made would be the one to which you are referring? :dunno:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Oh come on. Some of you have some paper thin skin. Just because you live in a trailer that happens to be a park, doesn't make you trailer park trash. We all know what "trailer trash" is. Just watch an episode of cops. I live by some trailer parks that are the scuzziest places on earth. On the other hand, I have been to trailer parks that I didn't want to leave because I had such a great time.

No offense Joe, but get over it. You are cryin' like a bleeding heart liberal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom