• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AR Maker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Morgan County-MSG2
    Dont get me wrong here. I fully support peoples right to carry open or concealed which ever they choose. I served and defended that right for all Americans in the Marine Corps. And do personally carry everywhere I go. But i just passed some Jackwagon on a beat to hell Harley with a shreaded T shirt doing his best trailer park imitation, with his POS high point .45 literally flapping in the wind. I mean nearly falling out of his holster and sliding down the highway. People already think all gun owners are paranoid, red neck, wife beating, inbreaders. And this jerkoff is feeding the fire with gasoline.

let the flames begin for the high point comment.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Dont get me wrong here. I fully support peoples right to carry open or concealed which ever they choose. I served and defended that right for all Americans in the Marine Corps. And do personally carry everywhere I go. But i just passed some Jackwagon on a beat to hell Harley with a shreaded T shirt doing his best trailer park imitation, with his POS high point .45 literally flapping in the wind. I mean nearly falling out of his holster and sliding down the highway. People already think all gun owners are paranoid, red neck, wife beating, inbreaders. And this jerkoff is feeding the fire with gasoline.

How do you know it was a high point for sure when you are driving and its in a holster? How do you know it was a .45?

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    So people who wear shredded shirts are look bad carrying a gun. I wear a cut off shirt everyday. And I open carry my Ruger. Does that mean I look like a redneck wifebeating inbreader? Now you say don't misundertand this but. You gotta understand I dress like that guy but I'm not doing a trailer park imitation. I live in a very nice apartment and havnt lived in a trailer since I was 5. If you don't want people to react certain ways think about what you type.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would have called the police and told them I saw a man with a gun and that can't be legal since he was carrying openly.
    To top it off he probably just pistol whipped his sister, and that's no way to treat the mother of his children.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Ya know, the trailer park trash comment pisses me off. Neither I, my wife, nor my kid are trash, and I'm sick of ****sucks getting on their high horse and saying we are. We own our home, we pay our taxes, and all of you that think this way can GFY.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ya know, the trailer park trash comment pisses me off. Neither I, my wife, nor my kid are trash, and I'm sick of ****sucks getting on their high horse and saying we are. We own our home, we pay our taxes, and all of you that think this way can GFY.[/quote]

What does GFY mean? :dunno:

:D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Ya know, the trailer park trash comment pisses me off. Neither I, my wife, nor my kid are trash, and I'm sick of ****sucks getting on their high horse and saying we are. We own our home, we pay our taxes, and all of you that think this way can GFY.[/quote]

Go Screw Yourself would be the nice way of saying it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I think it's God Forgives You. :):

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    A person who is legally carrying a gun can do so in whatever attire he so chooses. If anyone has a problem with that, I'm sure their disagreement would be well received by the offender.

On the other hand, it's funny how people get so ticked off at the "trailer park trash" comment. When the "ghetto", "hood", "gangster", "animals", and other comments are made, it's said, "I didn't say that about you, but those who act like that. If you don't act like that, why are you worried about it?" So, if one doesn't act like trailer park trash, why would he be offended by the OP's comment?

It's his right to be able to express himself within the rules of the forum and if he has not violated a rule, he should be able to say whatever he wants, right? Besides, just like when others post their concern about certain threads, the same ability to ignore the objectionable content still exists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom