Don't flush your pee, use it for your wheat bread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Doc, I know you have way more medical training than I do, and you might even be better looking, but I am not going to follow your orders on this one...

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    OK.... so all the effort to collect and drive it over to my local P-mart should really balance things out. The guy got his 15 minutes of fame.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Is the IBC required or can you use other receptacles?

azbtwzf0nviodhlcclk9.jpg

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I could care less what these nut jobs do in their own back yard - but ask me to pay for it thru taxpayer dollars to the EPA ? ! ! I call bullsh*t ! Perhaps this is why folks object to paying taxes - the largesse that is promulgated by the various government agencies is incalculable.

Come to think of it, I only wish I could figure out how to get on the gravy train !

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pioneers of 'pee-cycling' tout urine's value

Pee-cycling. Now I finally have a purpose in life, and a use for my IBC totes!

Pffft

1) I draw water from the ground with my well beside the house that is transported to my toilet where is is mixed with my urine and that of my spouse and progeny, at which point is transported by gravity to a subterranean labyrinth where is is released into the ground to filter though God's own filter media to, eventually, become part of the aquifer from when the water originated in the first place.

2) Occasionally, given the rather secluded nature of my domicile, I skip the middle man altogether an simply return urine to the ground directly for filtration.

If these ain't P-cycling, then nothing is.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    hey, if some chick can use the bacteria from her va-jay-jay to make yogurt....... why not make bread from your pee. Hell, those two should get together!

Top Bottom