• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Just stopped in there since I was in the area. Was kinda surprised to see some AK's and black rifles still on the wall....that is until I stepped a little closer. The AK's were $2000 and up, the AR's were $5000.:laugh:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Don has always stood up against "assault weapons" which made me wonder why he could get in front of a camera and make TV commercials lying to the public about how he doesn't want to make money, just sell guns. His comments against ARs and AK variants and the like, plus the prices in the store just show him to be the money grubbing lying bastage he really is.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Don has always stood up against "assault weapons" which made me wonder why he could get in front of a camera and make TV commercials lying to the public about how he doesn't want to make money, just sell guns. His comments against ARs and AK variants and the like, plus the prices in the store just show him to be the money grubbing lying bastage he really is.

Yeah, its funny cause now theirs a sign next to the black rifles on the wall that says ASSAULT RIFLES!!!

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Just stopped in there since I was in the area. Was kinda surprised to see some AK's and black rifles still on the wall....that is until I stepped a little closer. The AK's were $2000 and up, the AR's were $5000.:laugh:

Chump change for a Chicago workin man and his boys.:draw:

infebious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    it costs a lot to replace the front of the building every other season when someone drives thru it and robs them, plus you have the fact that the employees have to regularly shoot customers to demonstrate proper technique.

A Price History chart for Don would be neat - 10 years ago he charged $300 for a Jennings Bryco 9mm, quite possibly the worst gun ever made. Heavy enough and with sharp edges though, so you could still throw it and do damage. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Saturday me and my buddy wanted to go shoot since the 1500 was too crazy. I didnt have but 20 rounds at home, so I called Bradis to see if they had any .45 ACP in stock they didn't unfortunately (really like working with those guys, very nice guys). So ultimately I had to go to Dons, bc it was close and didn't have alot of time to shop around. $40/box of 50 rds for PMC Bronze is all they had. 2 boxes, $80 later I was on my way to the range.

When I bought my first box of ammunition ever (RWS .45 acp) it cost me $38 at Dons. The next day we went to Bradis (this was my first time there) they had the exact same brand for $25/box. I will be spending my money at Bradis, just as much as I can (when they have .45 in). I hate even walking into Dons.

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Why did EVERY lgs raise their prices in the last 30 days? GREED!
    Must be a little of DON in all of them....:twocents:

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    Do they still have comercials on TV? I haven't seen one in quite some time. Maybe they are just on at certain times for their target audieance, like during the day when I'm at work or at night when I'm sleeping.

Honestly, I don't know how that place stays in business. Well, Actually I have a pretty good idea...

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Why did EVERY lgs raise their prices in the last 30 days? Supply and Demand
    Must be a little Business Man in all of them....:twocents:

FTFY.

Don's not included, he already had insane prices.

It's similar to the price of gas going up, especially after certain incidents.

Top Bottom