• ...and so much more!
  • r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Found this while just surfing. A "younger Don" - same laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgACjBJ4JJc"]YouTube - Don's Guns Garage band commercial[/ame]

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Most here, including myself, have little use for Don Davis. I remember when that commercial first came out.

I don't like the man, but say what you will, that guy has sold a metric ship-load of guns!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fubar.. totally fubar.

My brother told me a story a few years back about his first, and ONLY, patronage of a Don's Guns. I'm not sure which store it was, but Don himself was there, AND was the problem!

According to my brother, he walked up to the counter after entering the store, and was waiting his turn to talk to the salesman (Don himself).
    Another customer asked about a laser grip. Don supposedly told the guy to, "watch this", and pointed the gun across the shop.
    My brother said he turned to look at the laser dot, and found it on the other side of the store, on the back of another customers HEAD!

He left then, and never returned. I don't blame him.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    i would say that is so bad, but yet they did get more publicity for having such a bad commercial so maybe thats good because that makes them better known... probably better known with a bad taste in people's mouth!!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Wow, that's my old boss on guitar. And I didn't believe him when he told me he was in those commercials. ha ha.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I Remember when he was in Greenwood and how he weaseled out of the shooting they had in his store. What a A-HOLE.

What are you referring to? The Steve Stapleton murder?

If so, Don had nothing to do with that.

In fact.. everyone involved was arrested and had their day in court... then they rightfully seen prison.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I heard a commercial yesterday on 95.5 and that makes me sad. I like that he said he "dont know it" about having the lowest prices....cause he doesnt!

Top Bottom