• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Back in July I placed an order for ammo. Three different calibers. The 9mm and .38spl shipped within a few days. The 5.56 didn't. Now it's over two months later and it still hasn't shipped and it shows in stock. The virtual help agent is completely worthless and my messages have gone unanswered. So at this point I consider my $45 stolen. So I will not be doing any more business with PSA and that doesn't bother me. Just take this into consideration when purchasing from them.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Back in July I placed an order for ammo. Three different calibers. The 9mm and .38spl shipped within a few days. The 5.56 didn't. Now it's over two months later and it still hasn't shipped and it shows in stock. The virtual help agent is completely worthless and my messages have gone unanswered. So at this point I consider my $45 stolen. So I will not be doing any more business with PSA and that doesn't bother me. Just take this into consideration when purchasing from them.
    Did you pay with a credit card?
    You can always dispute the charges.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Call and speak with someone.

Sc1873

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2023
    Brown County
    Been a customer for years, a while back they messed and sent a can of 556 ammo instead or 308, they sent me the correct item I ordered and said keep the can of 556. I also had a set of pin punches from them one broke (my fault) they warranted it sent complete new set didn’t want the broken one.

Top Bottom