• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone else heard this week's Crime Beat show on Sat afternoon on WIBC. They had Don Davis on spouting off about how Indiana should go back to having a commission decide if you need a LTCH and that all "assult" weapons need to be registered. It about made me puke. That and all of the people calling in telling them how great they are and that they didn't think that people needed to carry or own tactical rifles.
    Brizzie is a statist and has no problem expanding the power of the state as long as it makes law enforcement's job easier. Personal rights be damned. He has really lost any credibility in my eyes, with the campain contribution scandal and now this.
    WIBC has a podcast of this show up. Everybody listen to what douche's Don and Carl are.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah, they should have titled it "How 2 Crooks can make more money at the public's expense". I still don't see how Davis keeps his FFL. I think he's in the top 10 for selling guns used in crimes!! How anyone has the gonads to condemn guns after making a fortune selling them baffles me.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I'm not a bit surprised about Don. Back when Willy the weasel got his gun control act passed in '94, Don Davis was on the radio voicing his support, and he had a big sign congratulating Willy in front of his Greenwood store. The man has no shame.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    For a guy who is so anti-2nd amendment, Don Davis sure makes a lot of money off of it. It is really sad that he still has an FFL and storefront.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I'm not a bit surprised about Don. Back when Willy the weasel got his gun control act passed in '94, Don Davis was on the radio voicing his support, and he had a big sign congratulating Willy in front of his Greenwood store. The man has no shame.

He also had an anti-(so called)assault rifle 'event' at one of his stores, where he destroyed a pile of (so called) assault rifles (I think they were all cheap AK-47s). And he went on radio and TV several times back then claiming that we needed to ban assault rifles completely, and that there was no reason for anyone to have an EBR at all.

He was the biggest anti-gun spokesman in Indiana. Considering his Chicago "union" affiliations, it may not be too surprising.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    come on guys, he has this in his front yard; he has got to be pro second amendment.

(seriously, this is in his yard)

Dons-Rock.jpg

he seems a bit disingenuous on one or the other, I would say.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Nice rock! He did fight a law suit over that one, I gotta give him credit, the local homeowners association nazis tried to get him to remove it and he won! But why he cries fowl over some of his most profitable inventory he sells is for u to decide, think people, THINK?

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    He was on there talking about how he is now retired and only has his 40 years of experience to go on. I would say that he has 40 years of experience selling overpriced weapons to gang bangers at Lafayette SQ. With that experience, you might come to his conclusions. He was also carping about $69 SKS's at gunshows with no background checks. I am not sure which gun shows he has gone to, but I have been through background checks for every gun i have purchased at a show. (if i had seen a $69 sks, I would have bought a dozen...)

Top Bottom