• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am sure there is video online on this but I saw on the new's today that a dog that looked like it was a pit or had pit in it snapped and attacked the front bumper of a TN cop car...... about tore it off and the cop is driving back and forth to get it to go away........... it's worth watching hahaha..

Dog: 1

Cop car front bumper: 0

P.S. I have nothing against cop's at all, just a funny clip.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Tactical Dave;938264[COLOR=Red said:
    ]I am sure there is video online[/color] on this but I saw on the new's today that a dog that looked like it was a pit or had pit in it snapped and attacked the front bumper of a TN cop car...... about tore it off and the cop is driving back and forth to get it to go away........... it's worth watching hahaha..

Dog: 1

Cop car front bumper: 0

P.S. I have nothing against cop's at all, just a funny clip.

The wonderful world of the internet has yet again delivered upon it's promise for a better and brighter tomorrow. Here you go citizen.
    :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O89P4UwDVso"]YouTube - Dog Attacks Police Car!!!![/ame]

EDIT Strong freaking jaws eh?!?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I am sure there is video online on this but I saw on the new's today that a dog that looked like it was a pit or had pit in it snapped and attacked the front bumper of a TN cop car...... about tore it off and the cop is driving back and forth to get it to go away........... it's worth watching hahaha..

Indeed.

In fact, on the front page of the break room.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/83122-what_happens_when_a_dog_catches_a_car.html

Top Bottom