• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    My wife decided yesterday that we were going to foster/adopt a dog. So now we have the little fella and no crate. I would.prefer not to spend $70-80 on a new one for a dog that may not be around forever.

We are looking for a medium to large size crate. We are located east of greenfield and frequent the north side of indy, south side of indy and around the state fairgrounds. Please let me know what you have. Thank you.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    My wife decided yesterday that we were going to foster/adopt a dog. So now we have the little fella and no crate. I would.prefer not to spend $70-80 on a new one for a dog that may not be around forever.

We are looking for a medium to large size crate. We are located east of greenfield and frequent the north side of indy, south side of indy and around the state fairgrounds. Please let me know what you have. Thank you.

Many crates are cheaply made these days. If you don't need a collapsible one, you might want to make your own. My husband (with a little help from me) made several for our dogs out of lumber and chain link fence. That also enabled us to taylor it to the exact dimensions we wanted for the room they stay in. The only manufactured crate we use is the very first crate I ever bought, over 20 yrs ago. The wire is a lot heavier gage than anything I've seen in stores recently.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Unfortunately, that won't quite work. I am looking for cheap, quick and easy. I prefer it to also be portable in the event we have someone watch him. We don't necessarily have the room in our house to permanently dedicate an are for a custom built crate. Thank you though

DJDan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    North Indy
    I have a crate that is clean in good condition. It is for a larger dog though...mine was 110lbs and she fit perfectly. IF this works and you would like it I will sell it to you for $40. It was a very expensive crate...I think well over $100. I can give dimensions when I get home tonight if interested.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Thanks for the offers guys. After getting home last night and finding half of our blinds mangled, I decided we couldn't wait for a deal and had to go to Walmart and get one. Thanks again. :rockwoot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom