• ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Does your wife has her own gun?

I can get my wife to join me at the range with no problem. But she has no desire to carry. And has said in the past she has no interest in owning her own gun. She's fine with using my Glock 19 or Glock 26 for home defense. And she can shoot each one very well.

It just got me curious about everyone else.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    My wife has her own gun. My children each have their own gun. My grandchildren each have their own gun. My great grand daughter, still in the womb, will have her own gun. I just haven't decided what it will be yet.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes!

Mrs.F has a Bersa Thunder 380, and she loves it! I wanted to steer her towards a Sig230/232...but she really likes the way the Bersa fit her hand, and felt really comfortable with the D/A trigger pull.

Mrs.F tends to get what Mrs.F wants...

-Paul

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    My wife OC's daily everywhere she can. When she can't she CC's. She carries either HER g19 or HER Kahr usually. She's been on the "bad end" of not taking your personal safety seriously. Perhaps your wife and mine should have a talk.;) Part of the reason I advocate serious training as much as I do.

I'm still working on getting her to raise her SA though.

glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    At first my wife was like yours used my guns but did not want to carry. After some work she has her own gun and carrys as well. What I have learned is dont force it on them because they will lose the want to carry and also lead to some nights sleeping on the couch. lol

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    My wife has her own gun. My children each have their own gun. My grandchildren each have their own gun. My great grand daughter, still in the womb, will have her own gun. I just haven't decided what it will be yet.

+1 For your great granddaughter... :yesway:

OkieGirl had her own Windham HBC AR and her own 9c EDC and her own LCP Garter gun... until they were lost in a tragic boating accident...

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    This is our long term Family plan
    Lt is the wifes,Center is the boys,Rt is mine

002.jpg

Wifes lifetime is going in next week,the boy has a few more years

Havent gotten anything for the dogs or cat yet :):

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    Wifey chose a Taurus 94 for her gun, arthritis makes recoil suck. she goes to the range as much as I do. She doesn't have the LTCH yet. Probably the hassle and cost holds her back. Wouldn't it be nice if I could wrap one up and give it to her for Christmas?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My wife is the same as the OPs. She enjoys shooting, but is not interested in carrying and has no desire for a gun of her own. I bought her one anyway. I'm into CZs and picked up an AR24k (top notch CZ clone) for her. She has shot it and likes shooting it, but it was about a year after I bought it that she learned it was her gun. She still has no desire to carry though. If it comes down to it though, she does have a gun and knows how to use it.

We now have CZ for each of us in the family. It's a great gun and everyone knows how to shoot them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom