Does anyone make a weapon light trigger guard holster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Does anyone make a trigger guard holster that will also allow the use of a weapon light at the same time? I am looking for something along the lines of the vanguard holster that will allow AIWB carry of a G19 with a TLR-1.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Does anyone make a trigger guard holster that will also allow the use of a weapon light at the same time? I am looking for something along the lines of the vanguard holster that will allow AIWB carry of a G19 with a TLR-1.
    Not that I am aware of but INTERESTING concept.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Is this a vanguard holster?

8CB730AC-75CD-4A74-9E4E-FCDB22C79DD3-6889-00000B5027A67966_zps1a344e48.jpg

kwood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 27, 2010
    Sellersburg
    why not get a normal AIWB?
    why a vanguard style?
    just curious to see your reasoning thats all.
    To me the concept seems like it could come out very easily when carried in that manner

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    It is really easy to make your own. Basically ally you need is a heat gun, a rivet and a way to press it and some kydex. Maybe a dremel to cut the excess would help too. I've made a few like vanguards in the past, never for a light though. They take 20-30 minutes start to finish.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    why not get a normal AIWB?
    why a vanguard style?
    just curious to see your reasoning thats all.
    To me the concept seems like it could come out very easily when carried in that manner
    I've been carrying my edc in a vanguard for awhile now. Never had a problem with retention. They are actually quite comfortable and concealable, tuckable too

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    The vanguard 2?

It moves with your body. It's safe. It's secure. It's EXTREMELY comfy. It's worth the money. Love mine when I use it.

This is one of those things where we see things differently. I have never liked the Zach/Vanguard type of holster. For me a real holster is far more comfortable. I will sometimes use one to carry a second gun opposite my primary, but only if it is for a short period of time. I know quite a few people who love them though.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The VG2 introduced Appendix carry for me. I really liked it. Then after taking a 1-handed manipulations class with rhino and coach, I bought the Archangel AIWB holster.

Because of that class, I prefer using the holster. But, IMO, the VG2 shines when you need more of a "minimalist" carry setup. Like on a really hot sweating summer day and you want to wear shorts and a tank top.

Top Bottom