does anyone know if anyone in indiana sells Kahr K9's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I am looking for a stainless Kahr K9 but am having zero luck, locating one. So I thought I would ask no here to see if anyone could tell me if any gun store or place that sells guns in Indiana, has the stainless K9's new or used.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    sorry but i only have 9mm handguns in my collection. Not really wanting to add a different caliber. Plus I would really like to find a stainless K9. Due to the fact it's what my g/f wants.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Question?

I am looking for a stainless Kahr K9 but am having zero luck, locating one. So I thought I would ask no here to see if anyone could tell me if any gun store or place that sells guns in Indiana, has the stainless K9's new or used.

What is your plans for this gun, target shooting or personal protection? I have a Kahr MK40 all stainless steel I purchased for CC and find it on the heavy side, if I could do it over I would have purchased the half poly style to reduce the weight. If you haven't handled a all SS I suggest you do that first if your goal is for a carry gun. :twocents:

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    What is your plans for this gun, target shooting or personal protection? I have a Kahr MK40 all stainless steel I purchased for CC and find it on the heavy side, if I could do it over I would have purchased the half poly style to reduce the weight. If you haven't handled a all SS I suggest you do that first if your goal is for a carry gun. :twocents:

it would be a gun used for recreational shooting, along with self defense, i would use it in an ankle holster as a back up pistol. Also it's a gun, I would have my girlfriend use. She is getting her pistol permit soon, and likes the Kahr pistols, but not the lighter polymer guns. As for handling one. I have had a k9 in the past, but it was all black. I liked it but not the finish. Hence why I would like to find an all stainless steel model. The weight didn't seem that noticeable to me, but then again I am used to carrying heavier guns like the 5906 and 92fs pistols 24/7.

06orange1300c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Metle, no harm no foul... I just thought I didn't make it clear. I bought it to CC but who am I kidding? I have so many that are already broken in and similar it is just a slightly skinnier less wound version of my 27/33 or heavier cal. than my 3913/6906. At just one round more than a 442 it is a nice piece but I have named 5 in my collection that all do the same things.

Good luck on the K9 (Sorry to Hi-Jack) you should be able to ask any dealer to get you one. They can all order from basically the same warehouses. Just a matter of finding the guy willing to take the least over the cost.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah i tried stopping by a pawn shop in Muncie, and talked with a guy who is a Kahr arms dealer. He checked with them, and said they had none available.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    I was in PSS yesterday and they had a CW9 and a PM9 in their display case but I didn't notice any others. Maybe they could order what you want from their distributor.

Shep79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Bainbridge
    I too own the CW9. It is the most accurate handgun, out of the box I've ever shot, but you better hang on. Like mettle...I can't imagine the buck of a larger caliber in that small of a Kahr package! (Might be the +Ps I tend to put through it)

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Love my MK40 SS

This is my Kahr MK40, a dream to shoot and a nice size but a little on the heavy side for any type of deep concealment. I use a IWB leather holster when I carry it which works great but my pants tend to sag on that side. :D Might just be me.

I really think it is a well made firearm and goes bang every time you pull the trigger. I found it shot a little low when I first got it but after a couple hundred rounds it seems to be better. I don't expect to be shooting much farther than 20 feet so it is really a moot issue being a couple inches low and to the left.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom