Do you think war will ever hit america's soil ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Eeyup the revolution/ rebuilding of our country started in earnest when BO was sworn in as POTUS. I hope enough people wake up before they get too much damage done. I'd like to be at war with liberals at least then we could silence those statist idiots.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    We have been invaded by liberal ideals more than anything. Our population has been dumbed down in many ways and I believe this is the biggest danger to our country.

The short answer yes , it has already started (9/11) .

For twelve years the gov makes you go to the crappiest IPS schools they've got .

Then they make the schooling you really need (collage) un-affordable and to add insult to injury , they seek to indoctrinate the kids with their liberal opinions rather than historical facts .

Thereby destroying any sense of pride in our countries accomplishments , customs , way of life , rules of law and religious beliefs .

IMO , according to the world events we're living through , I think it's an extension of the biblical fight between Christians and muslims .

I think they've changed their tactics cause they know they cant win on the battlefield . With the help of our court system , we've become so damned PC that we aren't allowed to call evil , evil .

I will rarely engage in a religious discussion / debate so I don't consider myself a "bible thumper", nor do I have my very own tin foil hat .

IMO and 34 years of life experience , the changes in America and the world I've seen and what my KJV tells me , I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet .

I think the storm clouds are slowly gathering and we need to wake up before it's too late .

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    thats what i think i believe a civil war will the most likley.
    hopefully it is not in our lifetimes our kids or grandkids ( dont have grandkids yes hell i am only 24 ) for that matter.

what do you think will be a cause of civil war Race,religion,government ??

I think the next war in the U.S. will be a race war.
    An all out slaughter between the "have's" and the "have nots".

It's a shame that the white man, black man, brown man, yellow man and the red man have not figured out that we are all equal. The only real enemies that we have are not each other but the media, government, education system and special interest groups. The race baiters in the media, government, education system and special interest groups are the real criminals.

I've spent my whole life (40+ years) treating people the way I want to be treated; respect, compassion and as equals, only to have these idiot's continue to fan the flames of prejudice.

It's a frickin shame! These bastards in the media, government, education system and special interest groups should be ashamed of themselves. Because their actions we are going to see in increase in violence in the U.S. to the point where a long term all out war is going to happen.

I hope the politicians feel/experiance the brunt of it...

crmguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Sullivan
    During WW II.. II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED

Note: Admiral Yamamoto who crafted the attack on Pearl Harbor had attended Harvard U 1919-1921 & was Naval Attache to the. U.S. . 1925-28. Most of our Navy was destroyed at Pearl Harbor & our Army had been deprived of funding & was ill prepared to defend the country.

It was reported that when asked why Japan did not follow up the Pearl Harbor attack with an invasion of the U.S. Mainland, his reply was that he had lived in the U.S. & knew that almost all households had guns.

(this is Quoted out of a email I got a wile back, not my own words but I found it verry interesting)

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    How many millions of illegals (from several countries) have come over the borders already - with our government's blessings? Think about it. We have already been "invaded" and "our' government is complicit.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    As a counterpoint: Can anyone think of a scenario where war does NOT break out on our soil?
    :dunno:

Yes, if we follow the path that we are now headed down the USA as we know it will cease to exist without a shot ever being fired. BHO will be reelected in 2012 in a landslide. All businesses were nationalized, land, homes and bank accounts seized by the ruling party to continue the Redistribution of Wealth. Life expectancy has fallen to 60 because of National Health Care and the shortage of pharmaceuticals. The Power Elite are living large and the proletariat are just surviving after the famine and plague of 2011. Need I go on :dunno:

Last edited:

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    History certainly does repeat itself.

There are certain stages that the great societies and civilizations of the past progress through, before they fall, usually from within.

America, though I still love and will defend her, has passed most of those stages. And in only a few short hundred years.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Yes, if we follow the path that we are now headed down the USA as we know it will cease to exist without a shot ever being fired. BHO will be reelected in 2012 in a landslide. All businesses were nationalized, land, homes and bank accounts seized by the ruling party to continue the Redistribution of Wealth. Life expectancy has fallen to 60 because of National Health Care and the shortage of pharmaceuticals. The Power Elite are living large and the proletariat are just surviving after the famine and plague of 2011. Need I go on :dunno:

Do you really think that even to "Obama worshipers" will allow that? (Once they realize that they were used and then "spat upon". ? ("I won't ever have to worry about paying my mortgage or buying gas again - if I help Obama now".) (Or words to that effect)

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Do you really think that even to "Obama worshipers" will allow that? (Once they realize that they were used and then "spat upon". ? ("I won't ever have to worry about paying my mortgage or buying gas again - if I help Obama now".) (Or words to that effect)

At this rate of decline, 3rd party candidate to split the vote, ACORN, Rahm Emanuel: “Never Allow a Crisis to Go to Waste”, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Swine Flue, Continued Nationalization of American Industry etc. I'm not overly optimistic. I never believed that the American Public would or could be fooled into electing him in the first place :rolleyes:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    At this rate of decline, 3rd party candidate to split the vote, ACORN, Rahm Emanuel: “Never Allow a Crisis to Go to Waste”, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Swine Flue, Continued Nationalization of American Industry etc. I'm not overly optimistic. I never believed that the American Public would or could be fooled into electing him in the first place :rolleyes:

Many did so because he was black. Many did so because they "hated" Bush. They WANTED to beleive ANY lie. They didn't care. Some actually believed that they would get the handouts and not have to "earn" anything. Many "dead" people voted for Obama. (See: Chicago, etc.)

But, now, I believe that even the "droolers" are seeing the light. Even a few (very few) of the supporting media talking heads have reported negatively about him. They have seen him (and friends) hand over HUGE amounts of $s to the wealthiest (bailouts), with (so far) very little going to the poor. Some states (like Calif.) have even talked about doing away with welfare payments, and the recipiants haven't heard "The Annointed One" step up to protect those payments.

It's not working out quite the way his supporters were expecting. If he doesn't do something for them soon, I belive they will turn away from him as well. And Obama's not done yet!

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Low level conflicts already exist in many places here in America... try going down the "wrong street" in many large cities if your not of the "nationality" that claims to rule them. They call it gang "WARFARE" for a reason... its WAR!
    Its "real"... people just because you don't see it on the news everyday there are places in our country you can't travel without risking your life. The police don't do much accept "containment"... its not their fault there are so many issues involved and their hands are often tied. {thankfully we don't live in a "police state"} YET... it could be here sooner than most think.
    With every state in the middle of a financial crisis things will get worse before they get better.
    Since the manufacturing base is being destroyed here in the USA God help us if we face a major enemy force... it was manufacturing capacity that won us WWII... our tanks and planes were inferior to our enemy's but we made 10 for every 1 they produced {mainly from retooled AUTO and TRUCK plants!!!} we won by sheer numbers... imagine the same war today!!!

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Watch "V for Vendetta"

I saw that movie and the next day I see the headlines of the swine flu reaching class 5 pandemic and only 45 people dead so far. :dunno:

By all statistics we will have another war on our soil before to long. :ar15:

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    We owe China alot of Money. In turn they own close to controlling stakes in many businesses on our shore. One day they are going to either need room to expand or need us to pay back some debt in the form of land.

With over a Billion people on their side, and the lions share of the steel industry for munitions manufacturing, an Allied Army won't be the only people who need to help defend what we have.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I agree with this for the most part, other than the Race War. I think that could certainly be an unfortunate outcome of a war between the have's and have nots. So I rearranged your first line a bit.

Racism is definitely an unfortunate reality in our world, but I think there are also many folks who agree with your line of thinking...that we're all equal, so get over it and stop listening to all the propoganda being thrown at us by the media.

What would be experienced is not a racial war then, but a war based on ideals - those who believe that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights.... and those who want to impose a system of authority that contradicts that.

Sound familiar? That very premise is what has caused most every major war mankind has known. An oppressive force has tried to impose its beliefs on what is otherwise a relatively peaceful group of citizens.

I think the next war in the U.S. will be an all out slaughter between the "have's" and the "have nots". This could develop into a race war in some areas.

It's a shame that the white man, black man, brown man, yellow man and the red man have not figured out that we are all equal. The only real enemies that we have are not each other but the media, government, education system and special interest groups. The race baiters in the media, government, education system and special interest groups are the real criminals.

I've spent my whole life (40+ years) treating people the way I want to be treated; respect, compassion and as equals, only to have these idiot's continue to fan the flames of prejudice.

It's a frickin shame! These bastards in the media, government, education system and special interest groups should be ashamed of themselves. Because their actions we are going to see in increase in violence in the U.S. to the point where a long term all out war is going to happen. <--- +100000 to this! We just have to be careful, because "Conservatives" are now being considered "Special Interest" groups.

I hope the politicians feel/experiance the brunt of it...

Top Bottom