• Do you own an Apple product?

• Total voters

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Other laptop manufacturers would need to seriously up their game to get me to switch from a Macbook Pro and Air, but if Apple doesn't get better out of band notifications on iOS the phone is going out the window.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I have an old ipod thing that is in the bottom of a drawer somewhere for the past few years now. I really place the usefulness of apple products right beside that of microsoft products. Complete garbage. I tend to go with things that work and serve more than one function. I really am happy with my linux OS, it is so much faster than Apple or Microsoft, works better, takes less space, doesn't cost anything, has so much more available for it (also free). Heck, this OS is running on a computer designed to run windows2000 and moves faster and better than ANY windows 7 system I've looked at, also all the same features as windows 7 along with cross compatibility to apple and widows platforms. Ubuntu homepage | Ubuntu
    LINUX makes the world work. BTW, the success of the DROID phone platform and all it's apps is attributed to the fact that it is OPEN SOURCE. Something apple and microsoft won't do.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    iPad and multiple iPods in our family. Would love an Mac at some point. I'd like someone to just give me the Mac though. *hint* *hint* for anyone just wanting to get rid of one. :D

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Several iPods over the years from a GenI Windows iPod to a Nano to a iPod Touch.

Also own a 17” iMac that is a few years old and a newer Macbook.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I do not now, nor do I plan on buying any.

However... I'll gladly take an iPhone4 and/or iPod Touch 4 shoul one be gifted to me.

-J-

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    No, but I should add that I don't own much of the kind of products Apple sells so it's not so much a statement about my preferences of brand as much as it is a statement about my preferences for not being a slave to technology. I'm still fighting the good fight.

Top Bottom