• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    i am about as sick of hearing about her, as i am clinton. i do think it's cute how serious people take her, and the fact that with the best team her daddy can buy and more money than bill gates she's occasionally a contender. way to win a watered down event halfway around the planet. media whore

Patrick furious after late crash at Indy - IRL - Yahoo! Sports

she starts acting tough after she wrecked. rich girls gone wild :soapbox:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Until recently, she showed about as much personality during interviews as some of the more decrepit zombie extras in a George Romero film.

I like Sarah Fisher a lot more.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I care Danica! Sure you're a bit of a princess, and really don't have much in the way of driving skill.... but you're not bad lookin' and that has to count for something? Am I right?? Hello?? Anyone......

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    On the wall at IMS

l_9f26fbab308c19702d78af2489391eb4.jpg

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    .... but you're not bad lookin' and that has to count for something? Am I right?? Hello?? Anyone......

well, yeah if they would'nt flood the internet and espn with stories about her...just pics :D

i'm waiting for the documentary about the trials and tribulations she has endured, like her 12'th birthday when dad only got her one pony instead of a whole ranch.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    well, yeah if they would'nt flood the internet and espn with stories about her...just pics :D

i'm waiting for the documentary about the trials and tribulations she has endured, like her 12'th birthday when dad only got her one pony instead of a whole ranch.

See? Danica has faced hardships in life! ONE pony?? How can a person survive such disappointment?? :n00b:

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    you know now that it's put into that perspective, mabey we're the ones to blame for her long hard road. mabey its our fault.

awww screw it!! damned rich girl trying to act tough, who's she kidding

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't care for her attitude, but she is a decent driver. **** she's DOING it where as we aren't. And hey, she's hot, just what IRL was looking for to compete in the US with NASCAR! and yes...

Milka Duno....

yeeeaaaaa....

I'd rather watch dirt racing anyway. Screw the rich who have nothing better to do with their money! You can't win in NASCAR or IRL without being Bill Gates anyway!

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    I can't stand the little bish.

She doesn't belong out there, neither does Sarah Fisher.

The difference between the two is Danica got her way to the top by playing bedroom games with Bobby Rahal.

Ive seen her, ON THE LIPS, kiss Bobby Rahal in front of her (then at that time) boyfriend.

Fisher on the other hand just had a rich daddy.

Top Bottom