• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    If you know they are doing it and who is doing it, why haven't you told them to get off and stay off?

Then if they can do it you'll find out pretty quick how.

Not good advice.

They CAN and WILL do it. The wildlife which they protect do not know property lines! A simple phone call might help, but tread lightly and keep your cool.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Power corrupts. Good thing they are usually dumb as the corner post of your cabin.
    I disagree about the power corrupts portion of your statement. The desire of certain men to rule other men exists before the power is granted to do so. Beware those who seek it.

Scout11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Owned property since 1973- never had an issue up till now. Not one to call in and complain- don't want to be on their black list. They can do anything they want- can't imagine why any one would call them, go down once a month for the weekend. I'm just tired.... Wounder what they would do if someone walked in on their property into their home with no cause- badge is law- freedom is gone- good thing my taxes went up 400% last 4 years- what is it I have to pass on to my son-

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Come on really? I would say they are above average as all of them hired in the last 20 years have a college degree.

hmmmmm, i see a lot of NFL football players that have a college degree and cant even speak english or spell their own name probly either!! Also knew a lot of dumb officers in the military who were as smart as a box of rocks and they had degrees too! in todays society a college degree doesnt meen crap. I have a college degree and i suck at spelling, but i have that all mighty degree. whoopty doooo!! dont mean crap! book smarts dont give you common sense smarts!! example: being a DNR officer and walking in the woods on opening day of hunting season without hunter orange on. or for that matter being a DNR officer and walking in the woods during hunting season period,,,,:):

fyrefyter101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    south of fortwayne
    have you had problems nearby with hunters on property that they have not been givin permission to be on? Maybe they're just checking up on a complaint that someone else has had before. just a thought.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    most all the ones i have met are super cool guys, but they deffinately know and like the fact that they are the most powerfull LE officers in the state, but im cocky too about stuff im good at so i dont blame them. Its a type "A" personality thing i guess. in some jobs you just have to have that mindset. dont mean i like it, and im sure some people dont like certain things about me, but i think its understood why.

I deffinately think its unconstitutional that they can go on your land because they trump up some sort of fake probable cause! example, oh look theres a tree thats been hit by lightning, oh no, it might fall on an endangered indiana crane if it so happens to fly by at the exact moment that tree falls, we better go check it out on that guys private property!!! WONDER TWIN POWERS COMBINE (then they touch rings and pull out their super hero capes and legaly TRESSPASS!!) yeah i think thats bull crap and the only way to change it is to write your state reps.

Scout11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Appreciate all your thoughts on this- I'm a peaceful guy- but when some one comes on my land and tries to disarm me with no just cause- what would you all do?
    Shout out....

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Appreciate all your thoughts on this- I'm a peaceful guy- but when some one comes on my land and tries to disarm me with no just cause- what would you all do?
    Shout out....

1. Don't tell them to "Get off, and STAY OFF!"

2. Don't "**** on their boots"

3. Don't give them any reason to disarm you!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Not good advice.

They CAN and WILL do it. The wildlife which they protect do not know property lines! A simple phone call might help, but tread lightly and keep your cool.

He didn't say they were officers other than saying they were asking questions. Not every one in DNR has the power Game wardens do.

Top Bottom