• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    SOLD

Please email me at jmemmert@live.com. don't pm me. I got this as a second press, but have discovered I currently don't have the room for more than one press. This is an older one and is dirty, but everything functions like it should. And if for some reason something breaks, dillon will hook you up!

It has the case feeder, with large and small pistol trays, the strong mount, the roller handle, and the bullet tray.

It is missing the powder charge rod which is less than $15 from dillon, as well as the akro bin that it discharges into (less than $5). It also does not have the powder check system installed, but you can load just fine without it and some people prefer it that way. The only other thing it needs is a good cleaning with some simple green to knock some of the grime off. I believe for $50 dillon will completely go through it and repaint it, but I really don't think that is necessary.

It has the large primer system on it, along with what I believe to be redding 38 special dies.
    98D5133D.jpg

85F1B216.jpg

28C91421.jpg

This setup new would cost $1100-$1200.

I would like to get $750 cash

Would consider trades on:

22 lr ammo

Guns, silver, ar upper ?????

Located near Crawfordsville.

Email is the best way to reach me.

Last edited:

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    bump... will go to ebay soon. Willing to deal, but don't tell me you want it and then never show...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom