• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I ran into a problem loading .224 Valkyrie on my Dillon 550B. Dillon had advised me to use the #5 shell plate and #3 buttons. The combination of parts locked up the shell plate unless I only ran one case through at a time. I emailed Dillon last night and they just replied. They said there was an error in their system and it should have been the smaller #2 button. They are sending me a set of #2s free. Hard to beat that! Hats off to Dillon.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I had bought a square deal from a guy at work that had to of been from the late 80's. They rebuilt the whole thing newest upgrades and all for free and I got 4 primer tubes. Only cost me shipping.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I had bought a square deal from a guy at work that had to of been from the late 80's. They rebuilt the whole thing newest upgrades and all for free and I got 4 primer tubes. Only cost me shipping.

Absolutely hold their value as well. I rocked a used square deal for a couple years then doubled my money on it. Sold absolutely everything and started over last spring. Can't go wrong with blue new or used.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    I've been loading on a SDB since 96, all my pistol loading related stuff is Dillon . I've never had a problem getting anything replaced or upgraded.
    Back in April I found my determinator scale had crapped out. Simply giving them the SN had a new.one on the way.

:cheers:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Can't say that about RL or Super 1050 parts & upgrades...
    Your eyeballs will bleed at some of the prices of replacement parts, upgrades (to fix issues that should have not left the factory) and I won't even get into caliber changes with tool heads...

Top Bottom