Didn't Know He Had It In Him ( VIOLENCE )

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Foster, AKA Dumb*ss
    Outside a little while ago & this is what he found.
    Luckily, I had time to grab my camera & got this recording.
    CAUTION!!!! Contains violence, blood & guts!! I know because I was standing too close to the action & got splattered!
    I think I'll keep him. ( Hope the vid works )

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    WOW, its like he finally got the chance to prove he is not the little handbag dog his doggie buddies accuse him of.

Yeah, he turned into a killer in a heartbeat. He's always been aggressive.He has even tried to take me a couple of times. (Lesson time )
    Don't know if you saw it, but that snake was literally torn in two. I got blood & guts all over my face and had to stop filming.

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    He acts like he's going to eat anybody up when they come to the house....until the door is opened. I'm worried about a lawsuit from him licking somebody to death!!

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    But he couldn't have done that. He's such a good kid. . Lol. I wish my dog would take care of the neighbors frickin cats like that.

The first Jack Russell I had actually took care of our cat problem. My wife let the cats get out of control & we had a population explosion! About 50 of them, I started thinning them out & got told in no uncertain terms to stop.
    Then I got Jack ( he was already named ) what he didn't eat, he ran off except for one OLD puss-cat that couldn't breed.
    They came to an understanding......he left her alone and she wouldn't whip his @ss.

Top Bottom