Did you ever just have that one person in your life...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This kind of crap is insulting. It implies JG, or anyone for that matter, has issues with compartmentalizing her emotions, that she has no control but to let her anger over this individual and what he(she?) has done invade her daily life.

i guess if you like to be insulted you could mis-construe it the way you did. If someone posts zero details yet expressed such obvious hurt in a public way, perhaps that is their way of asking for support and help?

not asking is not caring. I care.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I guess another question might be, for those who say they don't have that one person in their life, does that mean that they may well BE that one person in someone else's life?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    i guess if you like to be insulted you could mis-construe it the way you did. If someone posts zero details yet expressed such obvious hurt in a public way, perhaps that is their way of asking for support and help?

not asking is not caring. I care.
    There's nothing to misconstrue. It doesn't have to be intentional to be insulting.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

I absolutely thought I made that up.
    Thanks for the link! I totally hooked up this one;

B0457TR2DSBL00009211818181895FUBLSWAFA,team-karma-initial.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If you truly believe in karma, ( I sure do) then just smile when you see them, knowing that it's just a matter of time before karma will crawl up their ass and explode! One way or another, justice will be served. Living well is always the best revenge!!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Your time interneting must be pretty tame then...
    Felicia Day recently posted this video of a 7-year-old girl doing some kata or something (I don't know martial arts), partly to say how amazing she thought the little girl was, and partly to display the kind of dickheads the internet produces in the comment section.
    [video=youtube;DZlUgkTGeAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZlUgkTGeAQ[/video]

Seriously, click through to YouTube and read the comments. This is why we can't have nice things.

Top Bottom