• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I had a good friend and neighbor shot dead at a Taco Bell drive up when he asked some hoods to turn their music down so he could place his order.

I had friends die in Iraq. Sorry for your loss, but are you saying that we give over control to the criminal element for fear they may kill anyone who presents correction?

latigo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bloomfield
    "Ah hi 911, I don't know if I am over reacting but there are 3 guys in there 20s in an old car(description Licence plate) at the Walgreen's drive thru acting suspiciously."

That would mess up their day. If asked how are they suspicious, they where driving erratically and shouting out windows of car. May not be a big crime but enough police check them out.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the words of wisdom, I respect everyones opinion of what I did, like it or not. I have to say this was out of character for me to start a confrontation but in this instance I feel it was justified. As a small business owner sometimes you feel like everyone is out to make you fail, especially local govt who support the big tax based companies but not the little guy I think I had just had enough of being taken advantage of. OK my venting is over.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    "Ah hi 911, I don't know if I am over reacting but there are 3 guys in there 20s in an old car(description Licence plate) at the Walgreen's drive thru acting suspiciously."

That would mess up their day. If asked how are they suspicious, they where driving erratically and shouting out windows of car. May not be a big crime but enough police check them out.

I'd call dispatch before I'd call 911.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I would of said something like the OP did, but once they got mouthy, I would of cut 1 tire, if they kept going another tire would of bit the dust, and so on.....It wouldn't be the first time I've done that!

I'm trying to imagine what I'd do to somebody who approached my vehicle armed with a knife. Or what the police will find during their investigation when they pull up and find a dead guy on the ground with a knife in his hand, and the only witness is the guy who shot him in "self defense."

Dead men tell no tales, ya know.

Top Bottom