• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Since my outing with ATM, I have been on the hunt for an XDM 9 and XDM 45. I called around this week and got prices. I set fourth today to a gunshop in Goshen, IN called ZX Gun. They did not have any XDm 45's, but they did have an XD 45 Tactical. Here is the point of this story.

Cost:
    XDm 9 - $499.99 (New with gear) :rockwoot:
    XD 45 Tactical - $489.99 (New with gear) :thumbsup:
    Total out the door for both: $1059.38 :D

If you guys in Northern Indiana haven't checked these guys out, you need to! The next best price I got on an XDm 9 w/gear (in central IN) was $569 at Plainfield Shooting Supply. The prices are awesome!! These prices were enough to get me to drive a few hundred miles. I saved a bunch.

They had a great selection (at least 30 + Springfield XD series) and around 20 different 1911's. A nice selection of SIG's too. Awesome prices on self defense ammo too! Long gun selection left a little to be desired, but that was not what I was there for. Great service, very nice staff. I really reccomend the trip. Here is a pic:

xds.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I don't know how he does it, but the guy running ZX always manages to have unbelievable prices. I know all to well as I too have fallen victim to his insanely low prices.

CONGRATS on your XD twins!!!!

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Just be forewarned...Call to make sure they are not going to any of the gunshows when you are going there. I cant tell you how many times I went there and it was closed due to a gunshow!!! About the most frustrating...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So, what made you want the 9mm and the 45 XDM? it just seems like most people would go one or the other. Just stupid curiosity.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    So, what made you want the 9mm and the 45 XDM? it just seems like most people would go one or the other. Just stupid curiosity.

PM'ed ya the answer to that.

Anyway, I was able to get the XDm out tonight before it started pouring. Fresh out of the box, and no flaws going through a 100 round box of WWB 9mm. Supremely accurate as well! I must say I am hooked. I hope to get the XD tactical 45 out this week, but I have to get ammo first.

If you are looking at an XD pistol and asking yourself if you should, the answer is yes!! :rockwoot: If you still have doubts, I will gladly let you come out and fire mine and try them out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    That is a an incredibly good story. I've done some searching, and have come up with abunch of overpriced crap.

So I'll be buying from an INGO member :ingo:; Plus I'd rather help and support a friend than a shop. But I will certainly look into ZX guns when Im in the area, good find!

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    PM'ed ya the answer to that.

Anyway, I was able to get the XDm out tonight before it started pouring. Fresh out of the box, and no flaws going through a 100 round box of WWB 9mm. Supremely accurate as well! I must say I am hooked. I hope to get the XD tactical 45 out this week, but I have to get ammo first.

If you are looking at an XD pistol and asking yourself if you should, the answer is yes!! :rockwoot: If you still have doubts, I will gladly let you come out and fire mine and try them out.

i have the .40 XD compact and and the .45XD full ...you made a great deal..and a wise choice...these are terrific shooting guns..congrats..:rockwoot:

right2arms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Being as my gun rag says a new XDM 45 has an MSRP of 700+ I would say you got a good deal! When this shipment runs out you can get more than your money's worth.

Top Bottom