Did Bill Hicks predict the future? Interesting take on Bill's prediction....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like Gavin McCinnes....I think he is funny...

He goes on a little rant here and starts off with a quote from a Bill Hicks comedy routine back in the late 1980's and moves it forward to today's political climate...I enjoyed it and thought I would share it...

The basic narrative is that it appears that teenage girls drive the market and the political landscape....I have a tremendous amount of respect for Bill Hicks...I agreed with him 100% back in the 1980's and now am probably more like 76% in agreement but that takes nothing away from his genius....I thought it was neat how Gavin took Bill's original premise and brought it forward to today.....

[video=youtube;jDiVD-y_cUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDiVD-y_cUs[/video]

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Without idiotic teenage girls ( and the sorry ass "parents" that raised them) there would've never been an Elvis , Beetles , that little punk ass bastard Beiber , Barbie or Cabbage Patch Kids , so on & so forth , so this is really nothing new .

What is new ( pointed out in the video ) is the extent to which " we the people " let these idiots control the rest of us .

I don't remember their names ( because I don't care to ) of the two idiotic females that went crying before the UN but their actions are having an impact on sites like YouTube .

I don't know that YT has changed their rules directly because of these two whiny ass ****tards but YT is becoming a more PC ,liberal bastion of " I have the right to not have my feelings hurt " oxygen wasters since they've changed their content rules .

The movie Idiocracy wasn't entertainment , it was prophecy and this country is ****ed .

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Without dumb blonds, I would have never made it through college.
    At least I think I made through..........did I go to college???

I don't remember, so I must have had a good time. :rockwoot:

I mite need to stop hugging willow trees.......:(

Top Bottom