Did anyone watch toughest military jobs?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It was on at 10:00 p.m. Thursday night on the Military channel. They represented the Coast Guard Tactical Law Enforcement Teams. It was good to see them get some recognition. There job is a lot more dangerous then people give them credit for. I know I saw what kind of enviroment they worked in, and was part of quit a few boardings myself.

"Semper Paratus"
    Fair winds, and following seas Shipmates "Get some"

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    I never have understood why the U.S.Coast Guard and the Merchant Marine (the ones we lost by the hundreds on liberty ships) have not gotten the recognition they so deserve. Only thing I can figure is that their press agents must really suck!But God Bless them all and let's not forget them on this Memorial Day. :patriot:

And by the way I'm Army but hate to see deserving warriors forgotten!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I never have understood why the U.S.Coast Guard and the Merchant Marine (the ones we lost by the hundreds on liberty ships) have not gotten the recognition they so deserve. Only thing I can figure is that their press agents must really suck!But God Bless them all and let's not forget them on this Memorial Day. :patriot:

And by the way I'm Army but hate to see deserving warriors forgotten!

Same here bro. Just because someone is not humping in the suck. Does not mean they do not put their lives in harms ways, to keep us safe. You just do not see much about the Coast Guard in the news. Now yes with the oil leak, and during hurricane Katrina. Honestly I knew nothing about it before I joined. I was supposed to go into the Marines after High School, but lets just things feel through. I'm glad though things worked out the way they did.

Thank you for your service Brother, and God bless :patriot:.

Top Bottom