• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've changed my assessment of Alex Jones catering to just the left wing. It's seems that he is more bipartisan when it comes to conspiracy theory paranoia.

How Radio Host Alex Jones Has Cornered the Bipartisan Paranoia Market

All of this does'nt change the bigger point that I was trying to make that Ron Paul will be seen as pandering to the conspiracy theory kooks because he's had a close association with Alex Jones which can only be seen as a detriment.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Ron Paul challenges fundamentally the way many people conceive of American politics, and that's why, in my opinion, he deserves national attention. Dick Morris' confused label for Ron Paul proves the point. His position shatters the false rhetoric of left vs. right that serves to support plutocracy. Even if Dr. Paul doesn't become the president or the Republican nominee, he will show people an alternative to the Kool-Aid that has been forced down our throat. Now, I am opposed to some of his plans, but America needs to hear him, so we can get out of the ditch and discard the shackles that have been put on us during the last ten years. There is a lot of discontent with establishment politics: the Tea Party, the Occupiers, and the Paulites. I don't know how this will play out, but we need the audacity to change.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    True but........

LOL. If you don't agree with his version of being a conservative you must be a Liberal. There is nothing else after all.

How does that attitude differ from most of us? Either you agree or you're wrong! We live in a political world where to compromise is to admit defeat! We can't do that now can we? :dunno:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Ron Paul supports abortion, on demand, for any reason, publicly paid for? Really?

Is he really that misinformed or is he flat out lying?

I'm going with lying.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ron Paul supports abortion, on demand, for any reason, publicly paid for? Really?

Is he really that misinformed or is he flat out lying?

I'm going with lying.

Dick Morris is a hack who doesn't believe in personal freedom. To answer your question, he's not stupid, he's lying.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    What about the alleged 20+ year old racist letter his writers wrote that he agreed with... apparently.

And the latest smear, his picture with the ex-leader of the KKK. I dont understand how having someone ask to take a picture with you means you agree with anything they say or stand for.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    This is a pretty large embarrassment for Fox News, Fair and Balanced. If they wish to retain credibility they best have Dick Morris, former Bill Clinton campaign manager, come back and offer a correction. You know, if they were interested in being Fair and Balanced. We Report, You Decide.

Top Bottom