• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Houston Texas

Homeowner drives home with his family to find his driveway blocked by trash cans. He gets out to move the cans and unfriendly person shows up. Altercation ensues, homeowner shoots unfriendly person, tells cops it was self-defense. Investigation on going.

Does sound like someone said an ambush.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Houston Texas

Homeowner drives home with his family to find his driveway blocked by trash cans. He gets out to move the cans and unfriendly person shows up. Altercation ensues, homeowner shoots unfriendly person, tells cops it was self-defense. Investigation on going.

Does sound like someone said an ambush.

fafo.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don’t think so.

I think these guys really run according to The Script.

“I threaten you, you give me money/car/body.”

If you don’t follow the script they get really mad and beat you to a pulp or worse. Shoot them, and then they are really really mad. It’s your fault that they’re in jail/Hospital/ground? because you didn’t do what you were “supposed to.” You didn’t play the game properly. Unfair! If they happen to be in the ground, their mamas complain for them.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Detroit Michigan a year ago, but doesn’t look like we covered it:

Homeowner awakened at 0430 by Some Dude banging on the door demanding money. Homeowner has seen SD around the neighborhood but doesn’t know him and doesn’t owe him any money. Tells SD that through the door, but SD keeps yelling and beating on door. SD goes around side of house and breaks a window. Homeowner goes outside and confronts SD. SD starts pulling gun, Homeowner faster and shoots him 4 times. SD will never have to worry about money again.

Police question and release homeowner, and I can’t find any articles about him since the original incident, so I think he came out OK with the legal system.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Cleveland Ohio

Short on details.

Somebody tried to hijack an Amazon truck, shots fired, hijacker drove off with truck but crashed it nearby and was found DOS.

Further info reveals there were five under age punks on a robbery spree that got cut short by the Amazon driver.

Top Bottom