• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Detroit -- The leader of a Detroit mosque who allegedly espoused violence and separatism was shot and killed Wednesday in an FBI gun battle at a Dearborn warehouse.
    Luqman Ameen Abdullah, imam of the Masjid Al-Haqq mosque in Detroit, was being arrested on a raft of federal charges including conspiracy, receipt of stolen goods, and firearms offenses.
    Charges were also filed against 11 of Abdullah's followers. Eight were in custody Wednesday night awaiting detention hearings today; three remained at large.
    Advertisement

A federal complaint filed Wednesday identified Abdullah, 53, also known as Christopher Thomas, as "a highly placed leader of a nationwide radical fundamentalist Sunni group." His black Muslim group calls itself "Ummah," or the brotherhood, and wants to establish a separate state within the United States governed by Sharia law, Interim U.S. Attorney Terrence Berg and Andrew Arena, FBI special agent in charge in Detroit, said in a joint statement.
    "He regularly preaches anti-government and anti-law enforcement rhetoric," an FBI agent wrote in an affidavit. "Abdullah and his followers have trained regularly in the use of firearms, and continue to train in martial arts and sword fighting."
    The Ummah is headed nationally by Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, formerly known as H. Rap Brown, who is serving a state sentence for the murder of two police officers in Georgia.
    Early Wednesday afternoon, FBI agents and local police from the Joint Terrorism Task Force surrounded a warehouse and trucking firm on Miller Road near Michigan Avenue where Abdullah and four of his followers were hiding, said Special Agent Sandra Berchtold, a spokeswoman for the FBI in Detroit.
    When agents entered the warehouse, four of the men obeyed orders to surrender but Abdullah opened fire and was shot to death, Berchtold said. An FBI dog was also shot and killed, she said.
    Through a 45-page complaint filed in the case alleges Abdullah "calls his followers to an offensive jihad" and preaches that every Muslim should "have a weapon and should not be scared to use their weapon when needed," charges in the case to not include terrorism or national security crimes.
    The complaint further alleged that an armed group known as the "Sutra team" protected the mosque.
    In January, when members were evicted from a building on Joy Road for non-payment of property taxes, Detroit police confiscated two firearms, about 40 knives and martial arts weapons from Abdullah's apartment, the complaint alleged.
    The mosque then relocated to Clairmount in Detroit, the complaint says.
    According to the complaint, Abdullah told an informant that if the FBI came to get him: "I'll just strap a bomb on and blow up everybody." On another occasion, he said: "We've got to take out the U.S. government," the complaint alleges.

More Here

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    additional

Michigan Mosque leader killed during Islamic gun battle with feds

Religious Muslim leaders engaging in gun battles with the feds ........ not a peep from the dhimmi media. A mosque leader in the religion of peaceniks. Detroit mosque leader killed in FBI raids

Here's Jim Kouri's account. Kouri, CPP, is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, and he's a staff writer for the New Media Alliance (thenma.org). In addition, he's the former editor for the House Conservatives Fund's weblog. Kouri also serves as political adviser for Emmy and Golden Globe winning actor Michael Moriarty.

Detroit Islamic leader killed during gun battle with feds

Federal agents working on a counterterrorism task force in Detroit, Michigan reported that during a gun battle they shot and killed the Imam of anIslamic group. Agents say the gunfight began after Luqman Ameen Abdullah refused to surrender and face various criminal charges.

Abdullah is the spiritual leader of a group that is alleged to have engaged in violent activity over a period of many years, and known to be armed. According to the report obtained by the National Association of Chiefs of Police, the FBI was in the midst of arresting Abdullah and 10 of his followers on charges that included conspiracy to sell stolen goods and illegal possession and sale of firearms.

According to a preliminary report obtained by NACOP, Abdullah was killed while exchanging gunfire with Federal Bureau of Investigation agents on Wednesday at a warehouse in Dearborn, a suburb of Detroit.

Abdullah was the leader of part of an group of Islamists who call themselves Ummah (“the brotherhood”), a group of mostly African-American converts to Islam, which seeks to establish a separate Sharia-law governed state within the United States.
    The Ummah is ruled by Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, formerly known as H. Rap Brown, a 1960s radical and Black Panther who is serving a life sentence for the murder of two police officers in Georgia.

As detailed in the affidavit in support of the criminal complaint that was unsealed today, Abdullah has espoused the use of violence against law enforcement, and has trained members of his group in use of firearms and martial arts in anticipation of some type of action against the government. Abdullah and other members of this group were known to carry firearms and other weapons.

According to the FBI Abdullah is also known as Christopher Thomas.

The FBI report states that Abdullah regularly preached anti-government rhetoric, and that some of his followers converted to Islam while in prison.

In 2000, in Sheriff's deputies Ricky Kinchen and Aldranon English went to (H. Rap Brown's) al-Amin's home to serve an arrest warrant for failing to appear in court on a traffic citation of speeding and impersonating a police officer. al-Amin opened fire with a .223 rifle and English was hit four times. Kinchen was shot with the rifle and a 9mm handgun.
    The following day, Kinchen died of his wounds in a Georgia hospital. English survived his wounds and identified al-Amin as the shooter from six photos he was shown while recovering in the hospital.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    even more........

What You Won’t Hear About the Detroit Islamic Terror Raids: Priorities, Shmiorities; The CAIR Connection

By Debbie Schlussel

Yesterday afternoon, FBI agents raided a Dearbornistan warehouse and other locations and arrested several Muslim men whom they say were an organized Islamic terrorist cell.
    luqmanabdullah.jpg

Luqman Abdullah: Imam of Extremist Black Muslim Ex-Con Group
    freeimamjamil.jpg

Raided Detroit Black Muslim “Terror Cell” Was Organized Around This CAIR Cause

While you might applaud that, here’s the skinny that might make you think otherwise. It’s all about lazy and politically correct priorities coupled with easy convictions and lots of great publicity.

The men were mostly Black ex-con converts to Islam, who were not involved in terrorism per se, but in criminal activity, like receiving and selling stolen merchandise (including energy drinks), the profits of which–the feds say–were going to go to terrorist activity. I doubt they can prove that, and the men haven’t been charged with any terror-related stuff. The men are identified as Luqman Ameen Abdullah a/k/a Christopher Thomas, Mohammad Abdul Bassir a/k/a Franklin D. Roosevelt Williams, Muhammad Abdul Salaam a/k/a Muhammad Addul Salaam a/k/a Gregory Stone a/k/a Gun Man a/k/a Norman Shields, Abdul Saboor a/k/a Dwayne Edward Davis, Mujahid Carswell a/k/a Mujahid Abdullah, Abdullah Beard a/k/a Detric Lamont Driver, Mohammad Phlistine a/k/a Mohammad Palestine a/k/a Mohammad Al-Sahli, Yassir Ali Khan, Adam Hussain Ibraheem, Gary Laverne Porter a/k/a Mujahid, and Ali Abdul Raqib.

Yes, the men (some of whom are still on the run) are dangerous (the head guy, Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah, drew his gun and was shot and killed). And they should have been arrested. But, to be clear, in no way do I believe they were even an iota of the threat that the mostly non-Black Arab Muslims throughout Dearborn are. Not even close. And if you read the 45-page federal criminal complaint, it’s kind of weak in terms of evidence of an actual, specific terror plot. The Detroit Terror Cell case was infinitely much stronger than this. And the same Justice Department and U.S. Attorney’s Office got the guilty verdict in that case overturned, indicted the prosecutor (Rick Convertino, who beat the scurrilous charges), and helped the terrorists stay in the U.S. and become citizens.
    Sadly, this has been a repeated pattern throughout the country. The FBI uses informants to recruit Black (and other) Muslim converts to discuss planning a terrorist attack because they’re too lazy and too politically correct to go after the far more serious threat of Muslim Arabs who are already engaging in this activity, without prompting or entrapment from an outside FBI impetus.

In this case, it was a little different because the men were already led by a radical imam (redundant phrase) who’d served jail time and advocated “violent jihad” in his sermons, as well as killing federal agents and local law enforcement. And parts of the criminal complaint are confirmation of exactly what we’ve been saying–the imam (Luqman Ameen Abdullah) of the mosque (Masjid Al-Haqq) encouraged the shooting of cops, and he beat kids until they were covered in bruises.

Also interesting is the fact that the men arrested, yesterday, were part of an Islamic group, the Ummah (”Nation” in Arabic), led by Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin a/k/a H. Rap Brown. For over a decade, I’ve followed and written about Brown–a convicted cop killer and former ’60s radical and Black Panther party official. What’s significant is that he was running this radical, terror-inclined Islamic sect from the federal Supermax facility in Colorado. It’s not the first time I’ve detailed Islamic terrorists running terror plots and recruitment from Supermax. In fact, it’s at least the third time. Can’t wait ’til the Gitmo guys get there and do it, too.

It’s significant that Brown/Al-Amin was an activist in CAIR and a cause celebre for the organization. One of my Islamic clients, a former FBI informant, bought a CAIR-produced “Free Imam Jamil” pin at a CAIR event. And, yes, CAIR is mentioned in the federal complaint against these guys. Apparently, under surveillance, the ringleader, Imam Luqman, says he got CAIR and Al-Jazeera literature on Brown/Al-Amin, and it has incited him to do violence. Predictably, CAIR-Michigan chief Dawud Walid a/k/a Delano Anthony Willis, Jr.–himself a jailhouse convert to Islam–defended Luqman as a “very respectable imam.” Whatchoo talkin’ bout Willis?

From the Affidavit of FBI Special Agent Gary Leone, one of the lead agents on the case:
    In a deposition given under oath in December 2007, S-1 [DS: the FBI's confidential informant] testified that on many occasions, he has heard Luqman Abdullah advocate the spread of Islam through violent jihad, and violence against the United States government and against law enforcement. Although Abdullah knows that many of his followers are felons who converted to Islam while they were in prison, he encourages them to be armed at all times in preparation for a confrontation with law enforcement. S-1 saw and participated in extensive and regular firearms and marial arts training inside the Masjid Al-Haqq. S-1 saw Luqman Abdullah discipline children inside the mosque by beating them with sticks on their hands, knees, and legs, until they were covered with bruises including a boy Abdullah beat so badly with sticks that he was unable to walk for several days. . . .

S-1 testified that on many occasions, he heard Luqman Abdullah preach that Islam should be spread through violent jihad, and advocate violence against the government and against law enforcement. Abdullah told his followers that if the police try to take his weapons or try to apprehend him, he will respond with violence, and they will have to shoot him before they can arrest him [DS: Hey, he got his wish and is now dead.]. When he was a loyal follower of Abdullah, S-1 would repeatedly listen to a tape recording of Abdullah giving a Khutba (sermon) in 2004 and yelling, “Police, so what?” Police die too! Fed die too!” and “Do not carry a pistol if you’re going to give it up to police. You give them a bullet” rather than surrendering your weapons. S-1 heard Abdullah encourage his followers to “pick up guns and do something” rather than try to achieve their goals through peaceful means. Abdullah often referred to law enforcement officers as “the Kafir [DS: extremely derogatory Islamic term for non-Muslims] dogs.” . . . .
    From quoted portions of secretly recorded statements by Imam Luqman Abdullah:
    I got some, I got some violence [in me] because of what they did to Imam Jamil [Al-Amin] . . . Revenge is Islamic . . . . You got to get mad about it. . . .
    They send me all of this stuff [DS: video clips appearing on Al-Jazeera]. . . . CAIR and everybody send me all of this stuff. I get sick. I can’t watch. . . . What would happen if that, I’m just dwlling on that? . . . I got some soldiers with me . . . . Brothers that I know would, you know, if I say, “Let’s go, we going to go and do something,” they would do it.
    Still, as someone who knows intimately what’s going on in Dearbornistan, I can tell you that the FBI and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) regularly look the other way on terrorist plots and money laundering far larger and much more dangerous than what was going on in this case. Some of the cases have been those my clients and allies have reported to Famous But Incompetent and ICE (which should be called LICE, since they seem to prefer deporting mostly Latinos–because, hey, it was Juan Atta-ez who was the ringleader of the 9/11 hijackings, right?). The investigations and evidence were solid and they were large scale, and the crimes still go on because the FBI and LICE in Detroit look the other way, as they break pita at Ahmed’s Falafel Hut with open supporters of Hezbollah and HAMAS.

Some are cases which agents, themselves, have told me about–either to consult me or out of frustration that they’ve been blocked. . . like the Shi’ite Muslim money-laundering ring that sends more than $2 million a month overseas to Kuwait for an ultimate destination of various Islamic terrorist groups in the Mid-East. Both the FBI and ICE raided several Arab Muslim agencies and charities in Dearborn and around the Detroit area. And not one of those organizations (but for two tiny one-man shops, which sent chump change to the Mid-East) has ever been charged with a crime or shut down, despite the fact that they fund Hezbollah, HAMAS, and Al-Qaeda, and continue to engage in Medicaid fraud on our soil for the purpose of incidental birthright U.S. citizenshp.

These arrests make the real, far more dangerous supporters of Islamic terrorism in the Detroit area happy. They get to see what the abeed (”slaves,” their derogatory term for Blacks) arrested, and they get to sit pretty and continue to their regular Hezbollah funding meetings at Hamido and Adonis restaurants. In fact, federal agents called their best buddy, “former” Islamic terrorist, marriage/immigration fraud perpetrator, and FBI award revokee Imad Hamad, and alerted him to the raids. They gave him a copy of the 45-page indictment before anyone. He’s their preferred terrorist. It’s far easier to get the Black people who don’t have the fundraising network to hire good lawyers, the way the Arab Islamic community in Dearborn does.

I’m glad the FBI raided and arrested these guys, but the fact is, they’re chump change and far less a threat than the organized, White Arabic Muslim community here (particular the Shi’ites). So before you give the FBI a pat on the back, ask the FBI Michistan’s chief human-shawarma-sucker, FBI Special Agent in Charge Andrew Arena, why he’s hanging out with terrorist Imad Hamad’s daughters and looking the other way on multi-million dollar Hezbollah and HAMAS rings in his jurisdiction.

Oh, and ask him why he won’t say that Hezbollah is a bad organization and that it deserves to be on the terrorist list, instead only saying he doesn’t make the law?

300 U.S. Marines, Embassy officials, and other such American victims of Hezbollah–like Navy Diver Robert Stethem, Col. Rich Higgins, and CIA attache William Buckley–are spinning in their graves. The FBI is looking the other way on the vast Detroit-area network of their killers, and going for the easy headlines and quick convictions of a bunch of Black guys selling stolen power drinks

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Everytime a turd like that is taken off the streets, then we all are a lot better off. This last article you posted kind of reminds me of Europe's approach to dealing with these turds. Let them preach and preach and preach (plus commit crimes and more crimes) and look where that is getting them. Yes we need to go after the big fish, but you don't get to them with out taking out all the little bottom feeders.

So again way to go GOOD GUYS. :patriot:

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    whats funny is when people want to agree with free speech and when they don't. It dosent matter if what he said; he was supposed to be allowed to like you and I. Thats how it starts, one day their investgating so called terroist because of what they say. And everyone's like "yea, get'em". And then a little later you or someone else is labeled a terroist because of whatever, i.e. you carry guns, are a christian, anything. It all depends on who is the minority and who is the majority. All rights are to be protected, and denied to no one.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    whats funny is when people want to agree with free speech and when they don't. It dosent matter if what he said; he was supposed to be allowed to like you and I. Thats how it starts, one day their investgating so called terroist because of what they say. And everyone's like "yea, get'em". And then a little later you or someone else is labeled a terroist because of whatever, i.e. you carry guns, are a christian, anything. It all depends on who is the minority and who is the majority. All rights are to be protected, and denied to no one.

So, you don't think the government should defend our society against terrorists and criminals?

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO

They weren't arrested for what they said, if you're referring to the original story on the wanna-bes.
    Luqman Ameen Abdullah, imam of the Masjid Al-Haqq mosque in Detroit, was being arrested on a raft of federal charges including conspiracy, receipt of stolen goods, and firearms offenses.

If you're referring to the later articles 4Sarge posted, in civilized society you don't walk around telling everybody you hate them enough you want to kill them all, and not expect to be looked at. You want to change things, do it through the laws and the political process. We're a nation of laws, not anarchy.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Michigan has all kinds of militants. Every type of PITA person there is here in indiana, they have them x10.

We have a very small and relatively quiet group of militant muslim converts here in indianapolis. Don't get me wrong - they hate eveybody that happens to be white or non muslim, but they wouldn't dare act on their hate. They wouldn't be tolerated here as they are up there.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Michigan has all kinds of militants. Every type of PITA person there is here in indiana, they have them x10.

We have a very small and relatively quiet group of militant muslim converts here in indianapolis. Don't get me wrong - they hate eveybody that happens to be white or non muslim, but they wouldn't dare act on their hate. They wouldn't be tolerated here as they are up there.

You got that right. I have been listening to some of the Michigan Militia guys on internet radio. They are quite a group of wackos. They are also frighteningly anti-jewish. Their rhetoric sometimes goes beyond anti-government to out and out anti-American. They hint at insurrection coming with excitement. I can see them getting along with the jihadis. When I first heard that suggested I thought no way... but now I think so.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Related Story:

African-American Muslims question leader's death

By Niraj Warikoo
    Free Press Staff Writer

The death of Luqman Ameen Abdullah – the Muslim leader shot dead Wednesday by FBI agents after he allegedly first opened fire – was mourned and criticized today by some African-American Muslims in metro Detroit and across the U.S.And religious experts say his death was the first time the U.S. government has killed a religious leader since the 1993 death of David Koresh at the Branch Davidian ranch in Waco, Texas.
    “This tragic shooting raises deep concerns regarding the use of lethal force by law enforcement agents,” the Muslim Alliance in North America said in a statement today about Abdullah. “We urge law enforcement and the media not to take undo advantage of this tragedy in order to demonize … African American Muslims in particular.”

Abdullah was on an advisory board for the Muslim Alliance, and he often met with local imams, said local Muslims.

Catherine Wessinger, a professor of history of religions at Loyola University in New Orleans who studies religious violence, said today this was the first case of a religious leader who was killed on American soil by the U.S. government since the Branch Davidian case. In that incident, Koresh and many of his followers died after a siege by federal officers that ended in a fire and shooting.

In its statement, the Muslim Alliance said, “Luqman was a representative of the Detroit Muslim community to the "National Ummah" and the general assembly (Shura) of the Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA).”

In the complaint, federal authorities described Abdullah as a radical Sunni fundamentalist who advocated violence to establish Islamic rule.

“America must fall,” he said at one point, according to the criminal complaint.

But the Alliance said the “reference to the ‘Ummah’ as a ‘nation-wide radical fundamentalist Sunni group consisting primarily of African-Americans’ is an offensive mischaracterization.”

David Nu’Man of Detroit said he knew Abdullah, describing him as a “good humanitarian.”

“He helped youth,” Nu’Man said, adding that he was a very giving person. “He would help feed the homeless.”

Local Muslims said that funeral services have not yet been finalized for Abdullah.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Islamists Urge Government to Keep Imam's Faith Out of Detroit Case
    Written by InvestigativeProject.org
    FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2009 01:29
    The imam had driven from Detroit to northern Virginia to raise money for a jailed friend, a convicted cop killer.

"If you study the case you'll see that it's a conspiracy," the imam said. "If you study what went on with him, you'll say, 'How in the world is he in jail?'"

But it was what Luqman Abdullah said on the way to that March 2008 fundraiser that helped bring the FBI to his door on Wednesday in what proved to be a fatal confrontation. In the car with his son and two followers, one of whom turned out to be an FBI informant, Abdullah repeated his long-standing concern that law enforcement was after him. According to a criminal complaint:

"Abdullah stated that the FBI is the enemy of Islam. Abdullah stated something to the effect, 'If they are coming to get me I'll just strap a bomb on and blow up everybody.' Abdullah gave S-3 the impression that he has access to an explosive device." [Emphasis original]

According to the FBI, Abdullah led a separatist movement which wanted "a separate, sovereign Islamic state ('The Ummah') within the borders of the United States, governed by Shariah law. The Ummah is to be ruled over by Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, formerly known as H. Rapp Brown."

Rest of story

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    We are a nation bathed in blood, the majority of the change that has every happend here, including the birth of the nation has been done with blood, not political and peaceful ways. Thats not to say I agree with the use of violence, I just dont have any illusions of how things have come about. As far as criminal and terrorist are concered yea we should get them. Just not to the point of some anit islamic witch hunt by which your guilty and judged by your religon or whatever. Remeber it dosent take much to get a group of people to blindly attack another group, all it takes is a little hysteria which our land is full of since 9/11. Hard to tell who you can trust when your government can tap your phones and investgate you for alleged crimes with no warrant.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    all it takes is a little hysteria which our land is full of since 9/11.

Actually I think we have been far from hysterical in the way we have treated Muslims in this country. If anything this country has and continues to bend over backwards to make them feel welcome more so than many past immigrant groups were treated. I think that is great as long as they are here to enjoy the freedoms and liberties that this country was built upon. But instead we see on an almost daily basis, efforts to bring about Sharia law which is anathema to Liberty. We also have been seeing a pretty serious uptick recently in terrorist activity. Luckily the FBI has been doing a heck of a job in preventing everything so far, but how long is that going to last.

Top Bottom