Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Detroit's bankruptcy was caused by Unions. Specifically, public sector unions. The Left need to deal with that reality for once in their lives.

Detroit first. Soon... California.

Looks like one city official is asking for a taxpayer funded bailout: http://t.co/CTaOnmZ846
    HAHAHAHA No. Accept your policy-driven fate, Detroit.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    My gut tells me the community organizer will somehow bail out his pals in Chicago, at all of our expense of course.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The democrats should be so proud.

Not their fault at all......... It's the fault of everyone that left the city and took their tax dollars with them..............

Hold on....... I'm starting to puke........ bbbrrrwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........... rrrrwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *shoes*............ aeeerreeerrrrrrrrrrrwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaawwwaaaaaaaaaaa

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    So, will Detroit ACTUALLY be headed for this movie?

1840489-robocop.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not their fault at all......... It's the fault of everyone that left the city and took their tax dollars with them..............

Hold on....... I'm starting to puke........ bbbrrrwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........... rrrrwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *shoes*............ aeeerreeerrrrrrrrrrrwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaawwwaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel better?

I'm glad you didn't get the dry heaves...I hate that.

I had the "opportunity" to be transferred up there (or S.E. MI, in general) several times over the years...not only because of this, but boy, am I glad I didn't have to go...just thinking about it now......makes......me.....sick....... bbbrrrwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........... rrrrwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *shoes*............ aeeerreeerrrrrrrrrrrwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaawwwaaaaaaaaaaa

:laugh:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    This is going to sound stupid but what party runs Detroit? I have a good idea which but I still wanna ask. I know this is a stupid question.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Since 1962, the Democrats. Not posting an opinion, just stating facts.
    Thank you, I almost knew the democrats did but wasn't sure.

Now I want to ask everyone a question. Have you noticed that every place the democrats take over goes broke? Detroit, Illinois,California, etc? I just don't understand. I'm being serious too, I'm not trying to say one party is better than the other.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    They told me that if I voted for Mitt Romney, Detroit would go bankrupt. They were right.

LOLOLOL. Now that's funny

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    This is just the start. I can see more cities going this same way. 40 or so years of straight Democratic rule and this is what you get.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Thank you, I almost knew the democrats did but wasn't sure.

Now I want to ask everyone a question. Have you noticed that every place the democrats take over goes broke? Detroit, Illinois,California, etc? I just don't understand. I'm being serious too, I'm not trying to say one party is better than the other.

Even though I dislike 90% of Democrats and 58% of Republicans, I think this is as much unions as Democrats. I mean, aren't Democrats in charge of economically viable places like Vermont and Delaware?

Top Bottom