• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pretty rough stuff for a low security camp.
    These are not the Club Feds I remember from Tyndall and Eglin (this is the one from the 60 Minutes story back in the day) Air Force Bases.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Didn't the SCOTUS deny him a hearing not long ago? Or was that state Supreme Court?
    Not sure; but I saw something just the other day on fox’s YouTube page about info being released and a book being written about it. It talked out how fast they had called for EMS, how Floyd had asked to be laid down and how he had been arrested around a year before after an undercover investigation due to drug sales or something.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think the SCOTUS has refused to revisit the case, because if they did, they would have to release him and the loss of life and rioting would not be worth it. He is a sacrificial lamb to maintain peace and order
    That's a crock of ****. That's third world country garbage, shouldn't happen here. Justice is justice and it shouldn't be perverted to satisfy the misguided morons who can't be bothered to think for themselves and whose sole purpose of existing is trying to get something for nothing.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    That's a crock of ****. That's third world country garbage, shouldn't happen here. Justice is justice and it shouldn't be perverted to satisfy the misguided morons who can't be bothered to think for themselves and whose sole purpose of existing is trying to get something for nothing.

Welcome to 2023. Instead of letting him get back in the news for being found innocent, he'll be killed off behind bars...
    I think the SCOTUS has refused to revisit the case, because if they did, they would have to release him and the loss of life and rioting would not be worth it. He is a sacrificial lamb to maintain peace and order

Agreed.

Top Bottom