• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I think we are in the final days of this great Constitutional Republic. I weep for my children as they will never know freedoms like I have known. With all of the heavy-handed tactics employed by OUR government it is now not a government by the people of the people for the people, it is nothing more than a blood-bought liberty feeding machine that is out of control.

INGunGuy

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Well, we have all these SWAT teams, we have to use them, right? And why knock on the door?

Doesn't it appear that this is becoming the new standard? Warrants are served by SWAT teams without a knock or after a short period of knocking that doesn't allow the person to get to the door?

This kind of thing is getting scary.
    yep and its past the point of scary. its just plain wrong and we need to stop it. we have the power to do it. I dont know what more people are waiting for to be angered enough to act. they just keep voting the same traitors into office and the govt keeps take take taking away what isnt theirs to take. but even many on this forum think everything is just hunky dory and if we dont like the way the govt runs we can just move somewhere else. im REALLY, REALLY glad no one has ever told me that to my face. I really dont know if I could ignore it.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Well, we have all these SWAT teams, we have to use them, right? And why knock on the door?

Doesn't it appear that this is becoming the new standard? Warrants are served by SWAT teams without a knock or after a short period of knocking that doesn't allow the person to get to the door?

This kind of thing is getting scary.

Yes very scary. Wouldn't a simple knock on the door have sufficed in this situation? I mean we are not talking some hardened criminal who is wanted for multiple drug/murder charges.

Truly is disheartening.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yes very scary. Wouldn't a simple knock on the door have sufficed in this situation? I mean we are not talking some hardened criminal who is wanted for multiple drug/murder charges.

Truly is disheartening.
    it doesnt matter. pretty soon they will be quartered in our houses but it will be "legal" since they are only cops and not the military. :rolleyes:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    yep and its past the point of scary. its just plain wrong and we need to stop it. we have the power to do it. I dont know what more people are waiting for to be angered enough to act. they just keep voting the same traitors into office and the govt keeps take take taking away what isnt theirs to take. but even many on this forum think everything is just hunky dory and if we dont like the way the govt runs we can just move somewhere else. im REALLY, REALLY glad no one has ever told me that to my face. I really dont know if I could ignore it.

What's the problem, my welfare check is still coming on time?

;)

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'd dissolve the Dept. of Ed. It's a useless dept. that has done little other than federalize and socialize education since its creation by that stellar president, Jimmy Carter, in 1979. They've had 31 years to prove they could do something useful and have failed.

Eliminate the ED and you've reduced the federal budget by $69.9 billion (in discretionary appropriations) every year in perpetuity and protected the American people from gov't encroachment at the same time. A win-win.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

;)
    pretty much. the govt knows exactly what they are doing. you make so many people dependent on you by giving them other peoples money that there is no way people are gonna vote to give up free money. thats why I have lost almost all faith in the ballot box. and instead of doing whats constitutionally right the politicians just do what the majority wants. THAT'S NOT what a republic is!

when I see SO MANY intelligent politicians doing things sooooo wrong and against the constitution, I at that point must believe its not incompetence but instead planned treason! but hey they still sing god bless america at political fund raisers so they must be real americans and not false patriots and traitors right? WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. we're ****ed!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'd dissolve the Dept. of Ed. It's a useless dept. that has done little other than federalize and socialize education since its creation by that stellar president, Jimmy Carter, in 1979. They've had 31 years to prove they could do something useful and have failed.

Eliminate the ED and you've reduced the federal budget by $69.9 billion (in discretionary appropriations) every year in perpetuity and protected the American people from gov't encroachment at the same time. A win-win.

its all funny money anyways so technically we wouldnt save anything, but yes I agree it would be the right step still.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The Department of Education has a SWAT team. The Department of Education has a SWAT team.

Rambone, do you have room in your bunker?

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI

;)
    It seems like everyday our government gets bigger and everyday I find out about more people that think it's easier to be a freeloader and live off my f****** tax dollars than to get a job. The real scary part to me is those that cannot see how things are going just the way the government wants them to.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I see that Stockton had "nothing" to do with breaking down the door, placing Wright in handcuffs, or obtaining the warrant but there is one thing they didn't address...criminal confinement X 4. 6 hours? In a car? In handcuffs? If that man and his 3 children weren't listed in the search warrant, there was no justification for them to be held.

I would like to know a lot more about this case. What was seized, what else they were looking for, were they planning on taking the ex-wife to prison?

I agree that this is scary stuff. At this rate, we will have a lot more LE haters in the next generation. A gold badge sticker will not win these children back after this experience.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    There's a lot we don't know, but I'd liked to have been a mouse when whatever judge was asked to sign the search warrant.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    DoE3.bmp

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It may also be that it was some sort of attachment order? If she was in default, there may have been some court action that she didn't tell her husband about.

BTW, I think the news site took down the article...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Department of Education has a SWAT team. The Department of Education has a SWAT team.

Rambone, do you have room in your bunker?

With two of us down here, they'd probably have one of their drones drop bunker-busters on the place. :):

anatomia_bomba1.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    True, a writ of attachment for failing to show at a proceeding supplemental.

But kicking in the door?:dunno: For an alleged dead beat?

Oh - no doubt a BIG over-reaction.

I recall reading something a few years ago that listed all the police agencies with police power. Setting aside the "real" LEO agencies (FBI, etc.), and the kinda-sorta-makes-sense ones (like the park rangers, etc.) there were still some really odd ones.

Might be worth some congressional hearings over it.

Edit:
    Also, I cannot recommend highly enough the book "Unintended Consequences." I suggest a search for it.

Top Bottom