• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Most of those videos are of military vehicles on trains. Not sure why that is scary since ramping down combat operations means lots of military hardware is being moved everywhere and trains are the most efficient means to do that. No mystery there. As far as armored vehicles going to ICE, they have their share of problems with violence at the border. Armored trucks don't scare me, now if they were armed with TOW, .50cals, ect...THEN we've got a problem. Armor is defensive but these vehicles LOOK scary and thus we get SCARED.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Yeah, let's not freak out yet. Living near the tracks I've seen two or three trains go by in the past couple years carrying a few dozen Abrams tanks. It happens.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    As has been pointed out, it is far more efficient to move military vehicles by train. Unless you have driven a large military vehicle, you don't realize just how poor the mileage is. As an example, I used to be a crew member on an M60 tank in the Marine Corps. Our fuel mileage was 1/4 mile to the gallon! Yes, that is correct. It took four gallons of diesel to move a 56-ton tank one mile!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    The Department of Homeland Security is the biggest single mistake in the history of America. I hate the name - it is reminiscent of Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia IMO. Too big, too militarized and too secretive. Right now they think they are more powerful than Congress and maybe they are.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ok, what are we taking laps around the conference room table about now?

AFVs and IFVs on trains? Well, how do you think they get around, teleportation?:D

Miltitree hardware on trains does not mean that DHS is involved. Ok, the feds have some armored cars for LE agencies. We can discuss whether or not they should have them but that is a separate issue from AFVs on trains.

Alex Jones does this. He gets everything all tangled up and feeds the merited concerns of many. Let's keep this stuff on separate railroad tracks.:D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If I were living in the mountains or an island or wherever, and the only information that I could receive was from a one-way transmission from Alex Jone's studio; you bet I would be too terrified to ever coming back to civilization.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Most of those videos are of military vehicles on trains. Not sure why that is scary since ramping down combat operations means lots of military hardware is being moved everywhere and trains are the most efficient means to do that. No mystery there. As far as armored vehicles going to ICE, they have their share of problems with violence at the border. Armored trucks don't scare me, now if they were armed with TOW, .50cals, ect...THEN we've got a problem. Armor is defensive but these vehicles LOOK scary and thus we get SCARED.

BINGO!

Let them roll around in armored vehicles if they wanna be protected against cartels and such or a loon criminal shooting at them. But missiles and large caliber machine guns NO WAY!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    What is invisible death and where do you find a ray that causes it? :D
    It's all invisible to this Ray.

images

Top Bottom