• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He's just trying to set up the same kind of plan, with a longer timeline, that Reagan and Bush I had. Amnesty has a long history with people in DC.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I think a better way to deal with immigration is just to collapse the economy so that they don't want to come here anymore. Then maybe we can just go to Mexico... I mean, if we are going to live in a Bankrupt police state... Beaches, Sunshine, Senioritas, Cervezas and Burritos sound good to me.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Why do we limit the number of people who can come here? Is it because we reward slackers and don't want to attract them?

Maybe the problem isn't the immigrants but the free crap we give to people who don't want to work?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He's just trying to set up the same kind of plan, with a longer timeline, that Reagan and Bush I had. Amnesty has a long history with people in DC.

And the Republican establishment is convinced that if they do it one more time, the Hispanics will suddenly start voting for them... seems like there is some old saying about not learning from history...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Why do we limit the number of people who can come here? Is it because we reward slackers and don't want to attract them?

Maybe the problem isn't the immigrants but the free crap we give to people who don't want to work?

I'd be interested to know the number of illegal Mexican immigrants who come here with the intentions of becoming a citizen.... I'm sure a ton of them end up staying or wanting to stay, but I bet a lot of them (whether they stay or not) come here with the intentions of building a future ultimately back in Mexico.

The amount of money these guys send "home" is astronomical.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Having worked with and eventually getting to know a few from Mexico, I can say not one that I knew had intentions of staying here. Married in the eyes of the church, but not legally so the wife could collect benefits for her and the children while they both lived in the same home.
    Sent money back to family in Mexico to pay for property and such, had plans to retire back in Mexico. When you heard what they planned it was upsetting to hear, the ways they duped our system as a way to get ahead. Thinking about what they were doing and how, it was just all too easy for them. Not sure what it is like now, and do not know anyone from Mexico anymore, but can only assume it has not changed that much.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    In the long term the border fence would be cheaper than paying all of the illegals welfare and benefits. Instead of sheet metal and chain link why not concrete, barbed wire, and armed guards?

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    It really is a win-win for obama and the libtards. They either get the right to cave into their demands, or get to accuse them of being racist for not supporting them.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I'd be interested to know the number of illegal Mexican immigrants who come here with the intentions of becoming a citizen.... I'm sure a ton of them end up staying or wanting to stay, but I bet a lot of them (whether they stay or not) come here with the intentions of building a future ultimately back in Mexico.

The amount of money these guys send "home" is astronomical.

If they would obey the law and pay income taxes, it wouldn't be so bad.

Oh, and not expect special programs, bilingual education and anchor babies.

But it is absurd that we have a huge number of unemployed, unskilled native-born Americans, who receive government transfers, and meanwhile the .gov allows large numbers of ILLEGALS to enter and work here. And contrary to the SOTU pipe dream, when people don't intend to stay, they don't contribute to the society.

It really is a win-win for obama and the libtards. They either get the right to cave into their demands, or get to accuse them of being racist for not supporting them.

Someone finally needs to eviscerate this 'racism' canard once and forever.

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    If they would obey the law and pay income taxes, it wouldn't be so bad.

Oh, and not expect special programs, bilingual education and anchor babies.

But it is absurd that we have a huge number of unemployed, unskilled native-born Americans, who receive government transfers, and meanwhile the .gov allows large numbers of ILLEGALS to enter and work here. And contrary to the SOTU pipe dream, when people don't intend to stay, they don't contribute to the society.

Someone finally needs to eviscerate this 'racism' canard once and forever.

I agree completely. It is this administrations mantra though. If you are against obama you must be racist.

Top Bottom